Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

A. Dryzen
B. USA, no international
C. This chat thread and all that came before
D. I really like shoujo and cute stuff in general. I also am pretty into gunpla and other robot stuff. I struggle to give any specifics for favorite animes and mangas because I like too many things but if it's cute I will probably like it!!!
E. Don't send me any 18+ stuff because I will probably just have to put it in my closet and it'll never be seen again. Alcohol is OK and so is any food item because I will probably eat anything that tastes good. Please don't send any clothing items because I will probably never wear them because I don't like wearing clothes with things on them because I am boring.
F. I'm really into music and spend a lot of time listening to music, playing music, and playing music games. I also really like learning about other countries so if it's not from America and has any cultural significance I will think it is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I got a package that is definitely secret santa stuff but I don't have time to open it and take pictures until tomorrow!

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I got this like a week ago and then immediately did stuff and forgot about posting it, whoops!!!! I'm going to post this like I just got it and was opening it

Mystery box that UPS emailed me was coming hell yeah!!!

Hmmm I wonder who could have sent this

Some digging through bubble wrap later

Hell yeah, check out this cute rear end Kotori nendo that will go right next to my Nozomi nendo

I don't know what this is but I'm going to drink it!!! (I drank it)

I know what this is and I'm going to read it!!! (I read it)

This is cool as hell and also I've never actually read Rayearth

Hey guys wouldn't it be funny if I never posted about this so Seph would freak out and think I forgot about it and it would go moldy hahahaha

Thanks for all the cool stuff Seph!! The cornbread was really good and I shared it with my uncle when I went to go see him last weekend

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Yeah it was loving delicious

• Locked thread