Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
  1. Strange Quark
  2. USA. Would prefer not to ship internationally, though I can if that's how things shake out.
  3. I love streaming.
  4. I'm big into fujo shows like Gintama and Haikyuu!!, and I also like Natsume Yuujinchou a lot. Here's my MAL. Anything I rate 8+ you can assume I really like. For games, I like Ace Attorney, the Megami Tensei franchise, Etrian Odyssey, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and a bunch of other JRPGs.
  5. I'm very shy, so I'd prefer nothing too flashy if it's like a shirt or something I would show off in public. Preferably no 18+ stuff unless it's like a brief scene in a BL manga. No spicy food or any alcohol/drugs stuff please. I live in Hawaii, so don't send me stuff like heavy coats.
  6. I'm in grad school for astronomy, and I like any general nerdy science/math stuff.
  7. Unisex M for shirt size, probably L for a women's cut. I don't have a DVD player and the only game console I have regular access to is my (nu) 3DS.

Strange Quark fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Nov 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
My gift should arrive by Thursday.

In retrospect, I probably should've included a card but I didn't remember in time. Gomen, santee.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

VostokProgram posted:

Please mail it to: Strange Quark, Astrology Department, University of Hawaii

Actually, mail it to Vostok, That House with a Temporary Idiot Resident, Pakistan.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

lol, owned

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Whoa poo poo, I got some really sweet Gintama swag.

Double mascot piggy banks, the first figure I've ever owned, and a mug!!! (Don't take that as sarcasm; I really love the mug.)

Really nice to come home to after vacation. Thanks a bunch, secret santa!

• Locked thread