Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

1. dogsicle
  2. US, will ship internationally
  3. i'm mildly chatty
  4. anime/manga obviously, though i definitely lean more towards anime. this year i've discovered an intense love for Haikyuu (especially Oikawa) and am a perennial Masaaki Yuasa and Kenji Nakamura fan. i'll go ahead and copy Squark by linking my MAL page. i really like yokai, though i've barely put time into reading about them outside of anime/manga. japanese music is awesome too, specifically genres like bossa nova and shibuya-kei, or artists like gesu no kiwami otome.
  5. i can't think of anything to really exclude. alcohol and/or foods are fine and i'm okay with adding to my collection of anime tchotchkes. it's kinda lame but the past few years people irl have given me some quirky fridge magnets, which are fun. i also have basically zero cool art (anime or otherwise), which kinda bugs me.
  6. i like to bake and occasionally play video games. Also a fan of musical theatre and comedy (the latter mostly via podcasts like 2 Dope Queens, Never Not Funny, Spontaneation etc).
  7. shirt size=American L/Japanese XL, no food allergies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

who's the real piece of poo poo here, me or the guy who just plagiarized my hard work with no credit or compensation given

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

you can tell them after they get it/on whatever note you send with it, but the point is to not reveal it beforehand.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Lemon-Lime posted:

I'm hardly going to be the only person shipping internationally whose gift is late, because it's December, the period of the year where shipping clogs down as everyone tries to buy/send Christmas gifts.

i didn't think you were necessarily giving yourself away tbh

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

that's an awesome card

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i've overcome my laziness and taken pictures of my gifts

an adorable bobbing cat, petit'gguy kit (n-not like i'm excited to match it with the other four colors i have...b-baka!), and a shin-chan mystery drink! the drinks are super cute because the included cup (or beaker, here) has a random different shin-chan design on it. also included was a lovely singing card! but the main event was...

aaaAAAAAA this Haikyuu print! looks a bit weird here due to lighting and still being in the protective plastic but it's awesome! the simple color scheme/design is really nice and i'm excited to hang it by my other volleyboy stuff. :3:

this all courtesy of Shinjobi! thanks so much, and the loss of henty is barely felt in the face of how great everything else is.

dogsicle fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jan 17, 2017

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

lol, owned

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

my santee's package hasn't had any tracking updates for like ten days but obviously at this point i'm sure it'll be late. i'm incredibly sorry, thought i was in the clear according to usps shipping deadlines. :negative:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

that's a lot of nendos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Chas McGill posted:

It's a christmas miracle! I was worried I'd miss the package because I went back to my hometown for xmas, but my wife was in and she received it and brought it over.

It came all the way from Murrka and it was beautifully packaged:

Fruit chews and savoury peanuts that were very popular with everyone. I've been reading Dagashi Kashi lately and these felt very fitting!

nice! This is just my sort of thing - super cool:

Finally, a wonderfully folded wee note:

!:

Thanks so much for all the gifts and shipping them so far. I also received a gift of Vinland Saga on Kindle which is totally ace.

Dogsicle is...the best?!

ah, i forgot to post that i was insanely relieved to see everything finally reached you!!! and in one piece, given my relatively light amount of protection. :sweatdrop:
glad the food has gone over well and i hope you enjoy the manga!

• Locked thread