Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
~ Suspicious Lump
~ Yes to international. I am in Australia. Would prefer anything near australia, i.e south east asia or Japan or Korea etc
~ http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3440774 One Piece Anime thread. I think I am the only Anime-only watcher of OP :(
~ Not sure how to answer this. Mostly just their cartoons. But food is great too. I think the amazing gadgets are awesome.
~ One Punch Man has to be my favorite thing out of Japan atm. Anything OPM related, even if it's a poster or a figurine you put in your car that you watch bounce. Having said that I am happy with anything, including food from your country.
~ trying to be a programmer, currently a PhD student. I love ultimate frisbee. If you send an anime related frisbee disc.. that would be awesome. I will also enjoy gag gifts, or 18+ gifts or gifts that make you think "WTF?! this is just odd".
~ Don't send any unprocessed fruit or food. Australia has strict importation laws and I'd hate for your efforts to go to waste. General rule is: if it's packaged and processed it's ok to send.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

Jarogue posted:

I should have posted this a week and a half ago but been to busy with work, finals and rearranging my room.

I don't know who sent it, I don't remember much about Fullmetal Alchemist but I LOVE it anyways. Thanks for the bandana and the new fake name Jarther Rogue

Good stuff

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
Biggest let down ever. I had a missed delivery card left in the mail box, so all excitedly I've been waiting for the post office to open back up so I can pick up the item. Turns out it was the HDD I had already picked up :(

It sucks living at the end of the world in a town 2500km from the nearest major city.

Still awaitin

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

Cuntellectual posted:

e: I misread that as you having gotten an HDD from your Santa and being incredibly ungrateful about it. :v:
Oh no! I had ordered the HDD, I can see how that totally reads like I had gotten a HDD twice. Speaking of it. GUESS WHAT I GOT.

loving AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YES MY PRESENT!

Lots of cool One Piece stuff. Two figurines, stickers, a pack of playing cards a key ring and food (sharing that with my workmates, everyone loves the sweets, noodles are for me!). I have no idea how the food made it into Australia. My secret santa also paid a lot for shipping!

Thanks J-man! GF got jealous that I was so excited because I never get excited about her presents.

By the way, this was my first secret santa. Enjoyed it immensely.

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

Jarogue posted:

Merry Late Christmas. I'm glad it finally made it.

Thanks Jarogue for the awesome package :)

• Locked thread