Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
- leather fedora
- Japan, definitely willing to ship international and if any of you jokers want a chance to receive something straight from GLORIOUS NIPPON, you will be too.
- Touhou thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3540305
- Touhou, Initial D, fighting games (KOF), kind of interested in comedy shows along the lines of Ika Musume/Squid Girl and Nichijou as well.
- Snacks from your home country or interesting music, like jazz/fusion/dance (I actually posted links to arrangements of Touhou songs I liked in the above thread recently so that could provide hints). Maybe some manga or video games (I have Steam, a PS4, and a US-region 3DS). No 18+ or booze please.
- See above minus the manga.
- Shirt size is a US L or XL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
Way to ruin the surprise.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"

dogsicle posted:

lol, owned

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
Pretty sure my gift hasn't arrived yet but I'm used to Secret Santa packages arriving late so I'm not terribly concerned.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
I haven't but my Santa PMed me to explain the situation. Not sure how long it'll be delayed but it'll come eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
So after almost two months of waiting (on no particular fault of the Santa) my gift finally showed up in the mail! I'm glad Customs made sure it was safe, because there was indeed some hazardous-looking items inside.

Inside was a bag with a nice selection of stuff.

While probably not ninja-approved food, it managed to survive the trip intact.

Snacks, styli, and spare change. Pretty much everything but the Toblerone is hard to come by over here, so it's more appreciated. I'm sure the worms will be fun to show off to my friends.

And what I imagine was supposed to be featured item, a really nice sweater! I went ahead and tried it on...

Before remembering why I haven't worn a sweater since I was in elementary school.

That's what I get for being a walking stick. Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure out something to do with it. Thanks a lot, Space Flower!

• Locked thread