Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
This was fun last year, I had only good experiences!

1. Yes_Cantaloupe
  2. I'm in the US and would prefer to stick to the US for shipping, but I'd be willing to go international if it's necessary to make things work out.
  3. Take your pick of threads.
  4. I like lots of anime. Some of my favorites in no particular order: Utena, Madoka, Kaiba, Card Captor Sakura, Gurren Lagann. Lately I've been really into Love Live, Haikyuu, and Euphonium. I read manga too, but not as much lately for some reason. I like to cosplay and love fanart. I'm beginning to get into the Atelier series, but otherwise JRPGs are usually not my thing. I will fight anyone, even Knorth, for the title of Biggest Fan of Cute Things.
    Including my MAL is a good idea. My manga updates lists too, why not, though I haven't done much with that in a while and never rated anything.
  5. I think I'm pretty open to most gift things! 18+ is fine, booze is fine. I more-or-less know Japanese, so JP-language things are fine.
  6. I enjoy history, map games, board games, sewing, cooking, and cocktails.
  7. My shirt size is US M/JP L. Keep any food things meat-free and egg-free (milk is OK, but when is doubt, vegan is a good choice).

Yes_Cantaloupe fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Nov 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
A thought, Crow: it'd be cool if you could do a brief check to ensure that no one is giving to the same person as last year.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Cowwan posted:

Would it be cool if I asked for some examples of stuff people sent/received in past years before committing?
I want to know how much I have to step up my gift game.

This is only our second year doing this. Here's the thread for last year.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
dammit Julias

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
lol

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I hope so, 'cause I've been doing it!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm going through my santee's entire post history in order to craft the perfect henty gift

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

dogsicle posted:

that's an awesome card

a kitten posted:

That is sweet as hell.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I've received a mystery package, likely my gift. I'm going to wait to open it, though, perhaps until Christmas eve.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Canty opens his package on Christmas day only to find it was all perishable food items cooked by his Santa.

This would be sad. Santa, if something like this is the case, tell me, and I'll open it immediately!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
scarf haruhi...

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

dogsicle posted:

lol, owned

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Tamarind is definitely the best, yeah. I'm going to be making a trip to the Mexican grocery store tomorrow, I think I'll pick up some.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I waited until Christmas! And now have time to post pictures!

oho, what's this

Love Live!

Nico! Movie Nico, in particular! How'd you know I like Nico?

Thanks, Dryzen! I love you thiiiis much!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

El Burbo posted:

Indeed we're not, my package just got here!

Mysterious moon runes

It's pickles!

But wait, more than that, it's favorite thing, touhou!

Pickled 2hus!

Nico nico niiiiiiii signifies that Yes! It's Cantaloupe!

Now that's crazy dedication, there are thousands of those posts. But it's true, I didn't already have them!
You rule Cantaloupe!

My brand!

Christmas!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I got another thing!

https://jii.moe/r1yXOd0Dx.mp4

Thanks, Dryzen!

It's hanging on my wall now, but that pic didn't turn out as clear.

• Locked thread