Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tie-breaker for serial you'd most like to find an episode from
This poll is closed.
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 33 44.59%
The Highlanders 41 55.41%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
The fact it doesn't display the individual covers for stories any more is my biggest problem. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Can I add files into the BF app? I've got a ton of audios in MP3/m4a format already.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

jivjov posted:

You can't add anything manually, but anything you've purchased from their site is automatically integrated into your app library.

That's a negative. :shobon:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Technically this is the first police box, based in Trafalgar Square. This would have been fun and different.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

https://twitter.com/claytonhickman/status/843893733200400385

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Hey, do you want to buy some Big Finish Benny art?

https://twitter.com/as1963/status/844287267107721216

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

After The War posted:

I would like to have an Adrian Salmon piece of some kind, that's still the look of the 90s/Eighth Doctor era to me.

(Goes to "Previous Orders" page on Amazon and lovingly looks at last year's Secret Santa gift.)

I'd love some of his Cybermen work. It really made the comics.

The_Doctor fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Mar 23, 2017

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Curse of Fatal Death is up today for Red Nose Day! :toot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp_Fw5oDMao

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I had a lot of trouble understanding the Cyber-Committee :(

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I'm not sure you used the phrase 'Yartek, leader of the alien Voord' once. Kudos?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Do they release those on video or something? The UK is never going to get that in cinemas.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Ah, politics.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Astroman posted:

Trip Report: Doctor Who--The Domain of the Voord

they want to Voordize everyone because if everyone is a Voord there will be peace and harmony in the universe--sort of a benevolent Dalek or Cybermen ideal that's not specifically motivated by racial superiority or we muzzzt survivvvve.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Doctor Spaceman posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-HsqArxhWU

How had I never seen this before? The others (The Pitch of Fear, The Web of Caves) are great too.

The uncut Pitch of Fear is notoriously hard to find (not surprising considering they refer to the Doctor actors post-Pertwee as 'any old gently caress with an Equity card').

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Handles! Well done, mate. :')

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Handles got a better goodbye than Clara. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Maybe it's a missing episodes thing? Like, they won't show the incomplete stories/animated episodes.

• Locked thread