Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tie-breaker for serial you'd most like to find an episode from
This poll is closed.
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 33 44.59%
The Highlanders 41 55.41%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/cardiffs-doctor-who-experience-close-12138399

quote:

Yes, you read that right. BBC Worldwide have confirmed that "the Doctor Who Experience has enjoyed a fantastic five-year run in Cardiff Bay but, sadly, our five-year sub-lease from the City of Cardiff Council will come to an end in Summer 2017."
:(

quote:

BBC Worldwide said:"As to opening somewhere else, we are not sure yet"

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

I didn't know when I was well off, all twelve of them.

No sir, all THIRTEEN!

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

I liked that they didn't turn the third act into an episode of Threes Company with Not Superman having to run between baby and date.

I liked Not Lois Lane.

I liked that the German brain guy alien looks like one of my bosses, who is not German but might be an evil brain guy alien.

I dislike that John Byrne now exists in the Doctor Who universe, because it's bad enough we have him.

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

I've only JUST realized that the special did not have Merry Christmas Everybody and is therefore trash.

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2017/04/04/classic-doctor-who-episodes-now-streaming-britbox/99986532/

:swoon:

quote:

In all, BritBox will stream more than 550 of the show's episodes. Missing are 90 "lost" episodes and 20 more for which the service was unable to secure rights. "It will be the most comprehensive offering of Classic Who," says BritBox president Soumya Sriraman. "These (episodes) have been different places before (to stream), but never as many and never as comprehensively."

I do wonder what ones they couldn't get the rights to though.

• Locked thread