Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tie-breaker for serial you'd most like to find an episode from
This poll is closed.
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 33 44.59%
The Highlanders 41 55.41%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

CobiWann posted:

I feel that Clara was a much better fit with Twelve as opposed to Eleven on top of getting character development.

Nah. She had a really good dynamic with Eleven, but that's probably because I liked The Snowmen and Cranky Joker Coat Eleven more than is reasonably healthy. Twelve and Clara never really clicked for me.

The plot development cumulated in Heaven Sent though and so I'm a-ok with her!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
So, a few questions.

1) Has Power of the Daleks been released yet?
2) Has it been in theatres in the states yet?
3) If not, why not?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

McGann posted:

2. It was shown in Theaters in the US on Monday the 14th

fffffffFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

:smith:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

echoplex posted:

Better than Back to the Future II, not as good as Back to the Future III

So basically between 0 and 10

Got it

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Cleretic posted:

In twenty years, you'll be able to judge exactly when and where somebody grew up by what role they know David Tennant for playing.

I was watching some modern day vampire hunter B-movie nonsense on Syfy a year or two ago. The vampire hunter veteran in the film had an Irish accent, so I looked him over and was like, wow, it's Generic David Tennant. They couldn't get the real one?

I found out later it was the real one.

Always remember the David Tennant rule: If you think it's David Tennant, it's David Tennant.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Hit or miss Clitoris posted:

Is it just me or is he wearing pretty much David Tennant's outfit in the last one? This guy really is a time traveler.

what the—this isn't Tom, it's the Great Curator!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Trin Tragula posted:

It's probably going to be underwhelming

your posting is underwhelming

• Locked thread