Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tie-breaker for serial you'd most like to find an episode from
This poll is closed.
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 33 44.59%
The Highlanders 41 55.41%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Zaroff
Nov 10, 2009

Nothing in the world can stop me now!

all-Rush mixtape posted:

On that note, I had an idea for a ratings-grabber once: the Doctor and the Master both regenerate at the same time, and only they know which is which. We spend a whole series with both traveling in the TARDIS, and in the finale they reveal which one is the Doctor. Does it make sense? Not really, but I have to get this idea out there when/if Chibnall steals my idea.

Wasn't that the plotline behind that dumb kickstarter thing from a few years ago when they wanted to finance a TV show about the adventures of two Gallifreyan teens, one who would be the Doctor and the other the Master but we'd never know who would become which character?

I think Chang Lee was going to be in it (then again he seems to jump on every ill-advised bandwagon)...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaroff
Nov 10, 2009

Gaz-L posted:

Evil alien clickbait is pretty much the epitome of the kind of story I'd expect from Class.

Did the show do well enough to get another series, by the way?

All signs point to no - it ultimately had dismal online ratings and the TV ratings are very disappointing (albeit for a 10:30pm showing).

Plus you've got cast members saying to sign 'Renew Class' petitions, which is never a good sign...

Zaroff
Nov 10, 2009

all-Rush mixtape posted:

For the record, does anyone know the reach of BritBox?

Pretty sure it's US only - it's not available up in Canada (yet).

• Locked thread