Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tie-breaker for serial you'd most like to find an episode from
This poll is closed.
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 33 44.59%
The Highlanders 41 55.41%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FreezingInferno
Jul 15, 2010

THERE.
WILL.
BE.
NO.
BATTLE.
HERE!
I had to skip out this year as well, which is a bit of a bummer. I enjoyed it a lot last year.

Fingers crossed for 2017.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreezingInferno
Jul 15, 2010

THERE.
WILL.
BE.
NO.
BATTLE.
HERE!

jivjov posted:

Big Finish is kicking off 4 consecutive 24 hour monster sales. Today is Black Dalek Friday. Highlights include discounts on all 4 series of Dalek Empire, 5 Main Range Dalek stories, the 3 Dalek stage play adaptations, and the super cheap Dalek focused Bonus release.

The next three days will be Sontarans (Small Business Sontarans?), Ice Warriors (no idea what pithy name Sunday gets), and finally Cybermen (the oh-so-obvious Cyber Monday)

Sssszzzzuper Sssszzzzale Sssszzzzunday, clearly.

FreezingInferno
Jul 15, 2010

THERE.
WILL.
BE.
NO.
BATTLE.
HERE!
Oh, that's timely. For a while now I've made Christmas Eve into Bad Doctor Who Night. 2014 was when I watched the copy of Warriors Of The Deep I got, and 2015 was when someone hurled The Twin Dilemma at me so I watched that on Christmas Eve as well.

I've planned The Dominators for tonight because it's the one universally bad episode I've yet to witness. Will I need the Christmas liquor?

FreezingInferno
Jul 15, 2010

THERE.
WILL.
BE.
NO.
BATTLE.
HERE!

After The War posted:

At least Twilight Kingdom I can understand the intended purpose, which is Lovecraftian horror. Kromon, on the other hand IS a Lovecraftian Horror, in that, should you think too much about its intended purpose, it will destroy your mind.

Is Twilight Kingdom the one with the weird cave thing?

FreezingInferno
Jul 15, 2010

THERE.
WILL.
BE.
NO.
BATTLE.
HERE!

cargohills posted:

The BBC have sent out a survey about The Power of the Daleks and one of the questions is about future animations. Could suggest they're seriously thinking about doing more. I sure hope so.

What bargains do I need to make to get a Macra Terror cartoon?

FreezingInferno
Jul 15, 2010

THERE.
WILL.
BE.
NO.
BATTLE.
HERE!
What terrors would we see from an Ian Levine-ran series, though?

FreezingInferno
Jul 15, 2010

THERE.
WILL.
BE.
NO.
BATTLE.
HERE!
I enjoyed Zagreus when I listened to it.

Of course, this was immediately after having a wisdom tooth hauled out of my head so my perceptions and opinions at the time may have been slightly off.

FreezingInferno
Jul 15, 2010

THERE.
WILL.
BE.
NO.
BATTLE.
HERE!
I rewatched Creature From The Pit and I quite like it. Very surprised that it's the apparent 31st worst Doctor Who story ever.

Sure, it's a bit silly and the bandit characters don't work and the monster design is rude, but it's quite fun I thought. Second-best story of Season 17 (though it would likely be third if Shada actually got, y'know, made.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreezingInferno
Jul 15, 2010

THERE.
WILL.
BE.
NO.
BATTLE.
HERE!

CommonShore posted:

Where did you get that specific or a ranking? I googled and only found a Gizmodo list which I'm not finding very satisfying.

Right here.

• Locked thread