Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tie-breaker for serial you'd most like to find an episode from
This poll is closed.
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 33 44.59%
The Highlanders 41 55.41%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Was that another new costume Capaldi has? It looks more black on grey than the plum red from last season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

I'm not sure if it's because there is SOOOOO long between seasons, if it is because it is still basically adaptations of existing material, or because Moffat and Gatiss are just more excited about working on it, or some combination of all of those... but I've loved the latest season of Sherlock so far and for the most part it's amazing well-made/edited.

Toby Jones (The Dream Lord) played a Jimmy Saville inspired monster last week and he was fantastic.

I like it a lot too. I think my personal favorite moment in this season (so far) is Mrs Hudson just tearing Mycroft and his gang a new one.

"Get out of my house, you reptile".

• Locked thread