Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tie-breaker for serial you'd most like to find an episode from
This poll is closed.
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 33 44.59%
The Highlanders 41 55.41%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
Has anyone got the Doctor Who comics Humble Bundle? The $1 tier seems to be only old IDW stuff, which I haven't read that much and what I've read I haven't liked that much, but for $8 and $15 you get Titan books as well, including the whole first and second volumes of the Tenth and Eleventh Doctor books and Vol. 1 of Twelve. Worth picking up?

Also holy poo poo we're getting Power of the Daleks live on TV holy poo poo, anyone know what time tomorrow it's going to appear on the BBC Store? (holy poo poo Power of the Daleks, can't wait to get the BluRay and all the deliciously unnecessary extras)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
Return of the Cheetah People confirmed for Series 10?

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
I too forgot to sign up and money's a bit too tight this year for international postage anyway, so I'm probably going to have to skip on Secret Santa as well. Someone's going to have to get the Pip'n'Jane novelizations instead of me, sorry!

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
BF's biggest missed opportunity with the War Doctor is that they didn't call the fourth set Causalities of War.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
It was pretty good, yeah. Certainly better than the one I sent!

jivjov posted:

Basically if he's not being modulated, Briggs isn't a great voice guy.

His five-year-old girl voice in that Short Trip did kind of sound like a Dalek with a speech impediment.

Forktoss fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Jan 27, 2017

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
What's worth picking up in the 51-125 range? I own the obvious Scherzos and Kingmakers already, but if anyone has some deep cuts to recommend, that'd be great.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
It's a good thing I will most likely never hold any position of influence over Doctor Who, some of the things I've posted here would probably haunt me to my grave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

FreezingInferno posted:

What terrors would we see from an Ian Levine-ran series, though?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4650h76xLk

:getin:

• Locked thread