Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tie-breaker for serial you'd most like to find an episode from
This poll is closed.
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 33 44.59%
The Highlanders 41 55.41%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

CommonShore posted:

I'm on Time Flight now on my front-to-back Classic Who sojurn. I'm starting to enjoy the screwdriverless stories. I can see lots of little points in the writing where the writers could have had Davison pull out a sonic screwdriver to solve a problem, but some other smaller charming thing happens instead - such as flipping a coin to decide which path to take (as opposed to scanning with the sonic).

Time-Flight also has the best unnecessarily pointless villain twist ever. It's not a particularly good story by most metrics, but there are some very fine Davison moments, Tegan is in her element finally, and Adric actually manages not to ruin anything because he is dead.

Also Nyssa is there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Linear Zoetrope posted:

Wow, calling them Daleks. The Pepperpot Party are running on a message we so rarely see in politics: one of honesty and straightforwardness. Their opponent straight up lied about liking that status, I don't even like GOT but that dishonesty cannot be forgiven.

THE DO YOU NOT WANT TEA PAR-TY IS A GRASS-ROOTS CAM-PAIGN! THE A-MER-I-CAN EM-PIRE WILL NOT BE UND-ER-MINED BY SOC-IAL ME-DI-A FAL-A-CIES! THE PUR-I-TY OF THE PAR-TY'S GEE-OH-TEE O-PIN-IONS WILL BE RIG-OR-OUS-LY EN-FORCED!

EX-TER-MIN- LIKE AND DO-NATE! LIKE AND DO-NATE!

• Locked thread