Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
folder
Oct 9, 2016

sigma 6 posted:

Went back to this oil painting which I haven't touched in forever. Oh man - the eyes and face are bugging the crap out of me. At least I am painting with a seasoned oil painter now. So hopefully he can help me fix this thing.

i think it looks pretty good! my criticism is her left eye can come down a shade, but otherwise i'd say it's all proportionate and fine. unless the model looks wildly different, ha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

folder
Oct 9, 2016

terre packet posted:

Hand-lettered a flyer for my meetup. It was fun to make, but gosh I never want to draw another pepper in my life.

that's really cool! i didn't see the peppers right away though, haha

a commission for a friend:

folder
Oct 9, 2016
trying out sumi ink and watercolour brushes for fleshy life drawing sessions, 10-15 min poses (i think):

folder
Oct 9, 2016
2 minute sketch, brush pen - really like how this came out

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Sharpest Crayon posted:

The pen for my tablet ran out of batteries. Drawing with a mouse was just as terrible now as it was before.

this is v. fun :yeah:

folder
Oct 9, 2016
a tight binding life drawing session:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Tenterhooks posted:

Another sketchbooker out another window.

that's bloody lovely. i love this style - it reminds me of olivier kugler's buildings

• Locked thread