Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

November is #drawdinovember on your hashtag supporting social media of choice, so the theme this month is dinosaurs!

Humboldt Squid fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Nov 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Sharpest Crayon posted:

This time I found this fossil pic

and I gave it skin!

I wasn't quite certain if that was a fang or just a big lower tooth jutting up so I went with the thumb rule of "whatever's cooler".

hyracotherium? If so yeah, it's just a tooth.

My computer has been rendering for the past couple days so I haven't been able to draw on it, but it's finally done so I made this for @pixel_dailies

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

I've been way, way too stressed to make much lately, but I decided I need to make something happy and colorful so here's a WIP

A sun parakeet harpy modeled after a drawing by Mary Cagle

E: :toot:

Humboldt Squid fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Nov 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Themes for next month!

• Locked thread