Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Carrion Luggage posted:

you are an rear end in a top hat

be nice to him hes quoting someone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So for a while there the 2nd subforum down the list had the N word in all caps and we were told 'lol it's okay it's just funny you don't get it and if it bothers you it'll be gone in a couple weeks anyway" and now they have a pedophilia joke there instead

Would it be possible for just 1 mod/admin to tell us why exactly FYAD gets to have their own special ruleset and act like that without saying "it's funny you just don't get it?" If it really is just 'they're friends with Lowtax and he told us to leave them alone' I'll accept that but it's a bit absurd how everyone keeps going 'GBS is the face of the forum because it is the first subforum on the list' and yada yada yada we don't need to rehash all the arguments really it'd just be nice to get a straight answer just one time.

'cuz my dudes I feel just as uncomfortable showing anyone SA with that there as I ever did when spooky GBS was in full "hate everyone and everything" mode

e: go to the main forums page and a kiddie rape joke is just right there center screen lol i mean come on

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Nov 4, 2016

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx
suggestion: stop whining about fyad
comment: people that whine about fyad are babies
question: who cares?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
then why the hell does GBS get dicked with constantly to improve it? if the answer is who cares then why does everyone care about GBS so drat much?

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Moridin920 posted:

then why the hell does GBS get dicked with constantly to improve it? if the answer is who cares then why does everyone care about GBS so drat much?

because it elicits this hilarious response

every time

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

maybe if you ever shut the gently caress up about it they would stop loving w/ you, moridin

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

stop crying every time someone probes you for 6 hrs you little bitch.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
whatever lol yeah, the kiddie rape joke subforum title is specifically to mess with me and the "hey that's kinda hosed up no?" is a hilarious response that gets elicited and that's why they do it

Hell Yeah posted:

stop crying every time someone probes you for 6 hrs you little bitch.

i don't think you'll find a post that is me crying about a 6 hr actually; I don't even PM/message the mods to complain about it I just take my lumps

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Moridin920 posted:

whatever lol yeah, the kiddie rape joke subforum title is specifically to mess with me and the "hey that's kinda hosed up no?" is a hilarious response that gets elicited and that's why they do it

i don't think you'll find a post that is me crying about a 6 hr actually; I don't even PM/message the mods to complain about it I just take my lumps

yeah and this definitely has nothing to do with your 194 bans and probations, most of which came from fyad.

lmao.

either way, i'll quote the OP for you moridin since it seems you failed to read it:

quote:

Keep in mind that our GBS team only oversees things in our little corner of the forums, so picking their brains about what goes on in the tentacle forum may not yield the best results.

E:vvvvvvvvvvvv fuckin lol

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
GBS is the front page of the forums. It's what people click on when they first get here. What they see on the thread list directly determines whether they stick around or not. How many people reading this thread signed up because they saw something funny in GBS? I know I did. Regardless of any other forum, that's why GBS is "hosed with", because it being good or bad has a large effect on our community.

I empathize with your personal frustration with fyad moridin but I don't want to debate about it here.

As a mod I think I'm supposed to point out that it's actually an ephebophile joke.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

EVIL NOONER posted:

yeah and this definitely has nothing to do with your 194 bans and probations, most of which came from fyad.

lmao.

yeah it sure was dumb when they were chain probating a ton of posters for no reason at all lol

that's not what I'm talking about right now though

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Moridin920 posted:

yeah it sure was dumb when they were chain probating a ton of posters for no reason at all lol

that's not what I'm talking about right now though

rear end-tooth :rolleye:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

posting about it constantly isn't taking your lumps. i'm honestly not surprised the iks in fyad gently caress with you, if i was them i would do the exact same thing because look at the result lmao.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bro I haven't said poo poo about it for 2 months and now 1 post going "hey that pedo rape joke is pretty weird to be right center screen on the main forums page" is posting about it constantly

lmao whatever my dog

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Moridin920 posted:

bro I haven't said poo poo about it for 2 months and now 1 post going "hey that pedo rape joke is pretty weird to be right center screen on the main forums page" is posting about it constantly

lmao whatever my dog

by whatever i sincerely hope you mean "who cares we disagree and i will literally never post about this again in this thread that is not for posting about fyad"

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
This corruption goes all the way to the top

https://twitter.com/OCDATony/status/793874076406132736

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Do you have like a google alert out or something?

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Do you have like a google alert out or something?

There's a website called https://www.twitter.com and there's a search bar and you can put things into the search bar, and 4 of those letters you can type in are a, d, f, and y.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

really hoping keg and moridin get in a argument somehow.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Keg posted:

There's a website called https://www.twitter.com and there's a search bar and you can put things into the search bar, and 4 of those letters you can type in are a, d, f, and y.

Thanks for explaining. I don't use Twitter.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Make GBS Forum ID 1 Again

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

jBrereton posted:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
goddam moridin and hell_yeah just make out already

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

jBrereton posted:

gently caress if it goes back to 1 what am I going to do about this 273 tattoo I got when they reopened GBS??

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Nooner posted:

gently caress if it goes back to 1 what am I going to do about this 273 tattoo I got when they reopened GBS??

ill make sure they change QCS to be forum id 273 so it still has meaning for you

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

273 SUCKED. -Nooner's chest tattoo

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
thanks I was going to do this but didn't

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

jBrereton posted:

thanks I was going to do this but didn't

i wouldnt have except i googled 'trump hat generator' and there actually was one so lol

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

EVIL NOONER posted:

i wouldnt have except i googled 'trump hat generator' and there actually was one so lol

What a time to be alive

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Hell Yeah posted:

273 SUCKED. -Nooner's chest tattoo

lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hello mods of gbs are any of you interested in adopting a mentally unwell adult man I could use a new dad or mom mine are boring and suck thanks for your consideration I don't cost much

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Ranma Fan Art posted:

hello mods of gbs are any of you interested in adopting a mentally unwell adult man I could use a new dad or mom mine are boring and suck thanks for your consideration I don't cost much

Hi

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Ranma Fan Art posted:

I'm a mod of gbs and we are carefully considering your application.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

King of Bees posted:

I'm a mod of gbs and we are carefully considering your application.

You have a big back yard with plenty of room for Sam to scamper and play, take the initiative

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Captain Yossarian posted:

You have a big back yard with plenty of room for Sam to scamper and play, take the initiative

I'm up against the HOA.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Ranma Fan Art posted:

I'm sorry you'll have to call Goon Protective Services at this time.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
FREE CHINATOWN

It is not his catchphrase, he is the voice who speaks for all of us that say gently caress this gay earth I hope we all die

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm sick of this fuckin bullshit life. i'm gonna jump off the world trade center.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Nooner posted:

FREE CHINATOWN

It is not his catchphrase, he is the voice who speaks for all of us that say gently caress this gay earth I hope we all die

The problem is if he keeps saying it in every thread, we'll be too distracted by the thoughts of our looming deaths to do other things while we wait for our looming deaths. It's like waiting for Christmas to open your presents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Mega64 posted:

The problem is if he keeps saying it in every thread, we'll be too distracted by the thoughts of our looming deaths to do other things while we wait for our looming deaths. It's like waiting for Christmas to open your presents.

triggered

my presents got donated to the hotdog man

• Locked thread