Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Josuke Higashikata posted:

question for matoi ryuko: have you decided what theme your resignation post will be next month????

Yes. My theme will be "The Death of Josuke Higashikata".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

ninjewtsu posted:

Major adtrw criticism: I often feel crushed beneath the boot of moe elitism, please fill this forum with more people who have my taste in Japanese cartoons, tia

sure, got you fam

*tips over a bunch of garbage bins*

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

I hope one day I can find an anime forum where I can express my deep love for action shows without having to face such devastating persecution

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

*painstakingly crafting small humanoid sculptures out of the overturned garbage, a gaggle of garbagemen, if you will*

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
don't worry, i'll talk about how drifters is cool with you

and then i'll force you to watch pretty cure

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Yes. My theme will be "The Death of Josuke Higashikata".

That sounds very enjoyable, I will enjoy it.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

At least they're not as trash as your waifu!!!!!!!

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Seeya Seafood. Good modding.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

At a certain point, every ADTRW user will have been a mod at one point. I particularly await my term in 2021.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ninjewtsu posted:

I hope one day I can find an anime forum where I can express my deep love for action shows without having to face such devastating persecution

i post about symphogear being good every day, get with the times

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A BLURAY INTO THE SLOT. ITS SYMPHOGEAR AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, HIBIKI.. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN HIBIKE HIBKE! SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NOISE OR EVEN WHEN I BREAK MY HEELS. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY BEAT UP CONFUCIUS. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY HIGH SCHOOL AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN MUSIC CLASS CAN STILL SAY THIS ISN'T AN ANIME. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY BROKEN, FATHERLESS HOME LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING SINGING THE HERO STORY THEME EVERY MORNIng

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Cumulonimbus Antagonistic Posting
Seeya, Seafood. Thanks for helping turn this place into an approachable community.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

ninjewtsu posted:

moe elitism

mods???

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Waffleman_ posted:

At a certain point, every ADTRW user will have been a mod at one point. I particularly await my term in 2021.

looking forward to the fujomod dynasty

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

alright new mod what is your favorite trigger anime that has saved anime your choices are:

a. inferno cop
b. luluco
c. turning girls

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
every answer will gain you varying degrees of my approval, ranging from "ok cool" to "this man will save something probably"

Endorph posted:

i post about symphogear being good every day, get with the times

same, but heartcatch precure

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Nov 3, 2016

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS posted:

alright new mod what is your favorite trigger anime that has saved anime your choices are:

a. inferno cop
b. luluco
c. turning girls

I can't believe you would leave out the greatest anime of all time (GAOAT), Ninja Slayer From Animation . Extremely questionable judgement, sir!!! :mad:

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

this is u

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
:rip: Seafood. Been fun, friend.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

please give me one last sixer seafood, for old times sake

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
ninja slayer has some great episodes and the dub is funny but it is pretty mixed in quality overall

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

The Colonel posted:

ninja slayer has some great episodes and the dub is funny but it is pretty mixed in quality overall

have you seen the viewster subs

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

dogsicle posted:

have you seen the viewster subs

i saw screencaps. they were good

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Relin posted:

the majority said he was good, if you recall the recent poll...

i can't imagine adtrw requires much attention as a mod so it is odd how rapidly it has been going through them

I came third in the poll

The reason we've been going through mods quickly is because they had a lot of free time when they started, and then they got busy.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Also tbh it was fairly obvious this would happen fairly soonish after matoi became fake mod because adtrw doesn't need two mods.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Namtab posted:

I came third in the poll

The reason we've been going through mods quickly is because they had a lot of free time when they started, and then they got busy.

Being anime mod guarantees employment within the year, so please make me a mod PLEASE

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

VostokProgram posted:

It all returns to nothing

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

The Colonel posted:

I haven't seen the viewster subs mentioned above, but I love the dub. It's so much funnier when I can actually understand what they're saying and the acting is generally good too.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

You done good, seafood

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Namtab posted:

Also tbh it was fairly obvious this would happen fairly soonish after matoi became fake mod because adtrw doesn't need two mods.

You can always be the fake mod of adtrw, namtab

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The mod of the shadows

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
there's not a lot of work to be done moderating the shadows

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah I guess so

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

You can always be the fake mod of adtrw, namtab

As of Saturday fake mod will be The Mod, The Mod will be bad seafood, and ill still be namtab

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Namtab posted:

As of Saturday fake mod will be The Mod, The Mod will be bad seafood, and ill still be namtab

I hope to be namtab too one day, when I grow up :kiddo:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I know this is not the thread for it but I started watching Yuri on Ice and it is very good

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Captain Baal posted:

I know this is not the thread for it but I started watching Yuri on Ice and it is very good

i'm glad you decided to watch the anime of the decade, yuri on ice

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

VostokProgram posted:

i'm glad you decided to watch the anime of the decade, yuri on ice

It's actually Girlish Number

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Mod please let this be the last probation you give me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

littleorv posted:

Mod please let this be the last probation you give me

• Locked thread