Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Sega CD was the first music player I ever had, plays CDs and you can listen to the music on your TV

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sounding exactly like this guy--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcyxFNuQlwo matching his cadence and everything: Trolling a bannable offense.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my sega master system was my favourite console growing up, every day i would excitedly run home from school to play alex kidd in miracle world wondering why other kids even bothered to own a nes. and get this, this year i just found out if you open the little hatch on top you can put in cartridges and you can play other games

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

holyshit. Turns out when I rub my penis it feels REALLY good.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

holyshit. Turns out when I rub my penis it feels REALLY good.

Look this may seem weird but take it from me; if you keep doing it long enough even though it feels funny something Amazeballs will happen. Just try it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

It's useful, because at some point your TV remove starts working a little slower, like you have to really press the button hard, maybe press it a couple o' times, but you figure "It's just like the toothpaste tube....... there's always one squeeze left."

but then one day you actually run out of battery for the clicker, and you find your TV doesn't even have an actual on/off button on it, and you already used your last batteries for a Wii-Mote. no worries!! nintendo has you covered

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Thank you base nintendo.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

Soral? Is that you?

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Where have you been all my life?
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer
Serious response:

It also used to show TV listings and stuff, but no one used it so they stopped doing it.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Does the TV guide in TVii still work. Can you still chat about shows in miiverse

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

1337kutkufan6969 posted:

It also used to show TV listings and stuff, but no one used it so they stopped doing it.

Ok

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

nintendo DS startup chime Oh holy poo poo there's a second screen on this bad boy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

no they will not posted:

Had my PlayStation [original psx model, none of this psone stuff for me] for nearly 20 years now, and I can honestly say it's the best system that I've ever owned. Final Fantasy Tactics, Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill 2, these have been some of the best moments I've ever had in gaming. However, even today I'm still learning new things about my favorite console - I found a cable in the box the playstation came in that would have allowed me to plug it into a tv

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

The Milkman posted:

Does the TV guide in TVii still work. Can you still chat about shows in miiverse

i know they killed the live chat for big events, like superbowls and stuff like that. it never worked right for me anyway

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Pablo Gigante posted:

The X button on the DS4, what does it do?? I just noticed it
It's actually not an X at all. If you'll look closely you'll see that it's clearly a sideways cross symbol.

Soral
May 30, 2009

the ✕ button

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Bill Barber posted:

It's actually not an X at all. If you'll look closely you'll see that it's clearly a sideways cross symbol.

through the properly slanted 45° eyelid, youll find that the cross is perfectly upright

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I just learned that you can hold down select while booting a DS game on a 3DS and it will play in the original 1:1 pixel mapped resolution. OoE looks much better this way.

Dec 26, 2012

klapman posted:

one time during drunk movie night I got up to switch the TV to the Wii U input but tripped and broke my wall with my head

lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I just learned that you can hold down select while booting a DS game on a 3DS and it will play in the original 1:1 pixel mapped resolution. OoE looks much better this way.

I feel bad for anyone who played a DS Castlevania stretched to the 3ds screen size.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

my wiiu is attached to my computer monitor

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that ivy guy posted:

my wiiu is attached to my computer monitor

All my gaming consoles are now

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Bill Barber posted:

If you dive deeper you'll have you mind blown... for programming and design purposes its actually called the "two" button....! O=1, x=2,/_\=3,[]=4

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

🔺

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

/_\ <--- have a sit in the n00b hammock

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

/_\ <--- have a sit in the n00b hammock

I'm not owned. I'm not owned. I'm not owned. I'm not owned. I'm not owned.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

no they will not posted:

Had my PlayStation [original psx model, none of this psone stuff for me] for nearly 20 years now, and I can honestly say it's the best system that I've ever owned. Final Fantasy Tactics, Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill 2, these have been some of the best moments I've ever had in gaming. However, even today I'm still learning new things about my favorite console - I found a cable in the box the playstation came in that would have allowed me to plug it into a tv

lol. hey what happened to your patreon. i want to give you a dollar for this post.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

GameCube posted:

lol. hey what happened to your patreon. i want to give you a dollar for this post.

irony patreon has been shut down pending upcoming content and associated sincerity patreon

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

If you've had an original psx for 20 years I can only assume you've replaced the motor about ten times

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I've never seen this TV button on my WiiU

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
that TV button gets more use than the console does lmfao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011