Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sounds like you suck at gaming.

very rude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

I'm with FAU on this one.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
it should have been a Miiverse button

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Excels posted:

no i just only use the wii u for smash4 and thats only when people come over
Epic fail bro.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Excels posted:

You have fairly poisonous AIDS.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Excels posted:

*swirling bargain basement brandy* I'm really more of a SOCIAL gamer? Only tickle the buttons these days if I can share a few brews with mis amigos while the ol' ball and chain is on vaycay, if you know what I mean, haha. Anyhoozles, the game machine I spent hundreds of dollars on has a fairly thick crust of dust on it, because nobody ever comes over to my house lately and my wife is on, uh, let's say a bit of an extended... leave since our argument about amiibo. Still gets me to where I want to go, though, when the rear end in a top hat clerk at my local CVS says I've had too much to drink and won't let me purchase remote batteries and I want to watch The Walking Dead.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

*swirling bargain basement brandy* I'm really more of a SOCIAL gamer? Only tickle the buttons these days if I can share a few brews with mis amigos while the ol' ball and chain is on vaycay, if you know what I mean, haha. Anyhoozles, the game machine I spent hundreds of dollars on has a fairly thick crust of dust on it, because nobody ever comes over to my house lately and my wife is on, uh, let's say a bit of an extended... leave since our argument about amiibo. Still gets me to where I want to go, though, when the rear end in a top hat clerk at my local CVS says I've had too much to drink and won't let me purchase remote batteries and I want to watch The Walking Dead.

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bicyclops posted:

lol

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Bicyclops posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

• Locked thread