Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009

Mega64 posted:

I waited in line two hours to write-in my vote for Harambe.

lol i also voted for harambe. i cannot wait to look up the statistics on how many people voted for a dead gorilla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Pure Blaxplotiation posted:

lol i also voted for harambe. i cannot wait to look up the statistics on how many people voted for a dead gorilla.

Is there like a database showing all the write-in votes throughout the years?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I feel like Bokito should be a household name too

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

I think my fave result on this forum is when almost all of CSPAM posters are banned for toxxing for Hillary

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I wrote in Jeb! Bush!

You should too!!!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

MaxxBot posted:

I wrote in Jeb! Bush!

You should too!!!

This is probably a federal crime and you didn't even vote for weed

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

King Vidiot posted:

This is probably a federal crime and you didn't even vote for weed

I even did it in front of like 8 people observing!

They were distracted by the guy next to me who was freaking out because "I don't know who any of these people on the ballot are."

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Also voting Keith Ellison definitely counts as voting for weed as well.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

you should've voted for weed you narc bitch

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Writing in or voting for a 3rd party candidate (or not voting at all) does not make a statement because making a statement requires somebody to give a poo poo about what you did, which neither of the parties do.

You can "vote your conscious" or whatever but no one is going to pay any attention aside from a couple pointless thinkpieces after the election.

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009

MaxxBot posted:

I wrote in Jeb! Bush!

You should too!!!

You could go to jail for voter fraud for this post.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I don't think Americans should be allowed to have guns or abortions, so who the hell do I vote for?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i know some democrat voters who arent going to vote because they figure hillary is such a shoe in :/

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I don't think Americans should be allowed to have guns or abortions, so who the hell do I vote for?

You have to become an activist on one of two axes. Good luck!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

You could go to jail for voter fraud for this post.

I know you're not supposed to do it but I don't think anyone has been punished for it, Obama's brother posted a selfie in front of the no cell phones sign at the voting booth.

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/793651189053358080

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009

MaxxBot posted:

I know you're not supposed to do it but I don't think anyone has been punished for it, Obama's brother posted a selfie in front of the no cell phones sign at the voting booth.

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/793651189053358080
haha what a dork.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Cell phones are allowed up until that sign. Obviously dude tweeted, destroyed his phone and then voted like a true patriot.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Writing in or voting for a 3rd party candidate (or not voting at all) does not make a statement because making a statement requires somebody to give a poo poo about what you did, which neither of the parties do.

You can "vote your conscious" or whatever but no one is going to pay any attention aside from a couple pointless thinkpieces after the election.

mostly I vote to annoy people. it's pretty fun when you tell someone you're throwing your vote away and they melt down because of the sanctity of voting and how dare you

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

haha what a dork.

is he voting trump? lol i love america

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
id like to heartily concur with the op but with the added stipulation that you comically misspell his name barnie saunders birdie sanders and sandie berners are all good choices but ya know vote youre conscience

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

gonna write in "Dogs" because they are better than any human

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

get that OUT of my face posted:

Wish I could redo my vote. I think dogs are the best of us and are too good for this dumb gay earth

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

get that OUT of my face posted:

a really good pink floyd song

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Dogs kinda suck to be honest.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Dogs kinda suck to be honest.
you suck bitch

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
When I find myself wondering how the gently caress Donald Trump got elected I'm going to reread this thread and remind myself.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I have every intention of fighting fascism with my vote. If it happens I get too blasted to leave the house its Hillary's fault and not mine.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Relin posted:

i know some democrat voters who arent going to vote because they figure hillary is such a shoe in :/

I considered not voting because I live in Illinois and we're not a swing state, it'd go to Hillary anyway, but then I voted. Mail-in because gently caress bothering to leave the house early in the morning before work to vote for Hillary's stupid rear end when she'll win my state anyways.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

The Wizard of Poz posted:

When I find myself wondering how the gently caress Donald Trump got elected I'm going to reread this thread and remind myself.

it has more to do with neoliberals keeping real liberals and democracy out of the democratic party

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

But ironically I guess

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Too late I already voted for the H-Rod Hilldog

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Relin posted:

Hope they enjoy four years but probably less because both party establishments hate his rear end of :smugdon:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

who

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

The Wizard of Poz posted:

it's me, it's my fault, i voted for burby schooldoors.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
We have no write-in

Knyteguy has issued a correction as of 04:58 on Nov 3, 2016

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Relin posted:

538 puts her at ~98% chance to win my state. I'm still gonna vote but it sure as poo poo won't be for her and I don't even feel the slightest bit guilty about it.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm not sure this is the right thread for this. I'm having feelings I don't understand. I agree with Seth Meyers on just about everything but the act of watching him speak makes me want to destroy his skull with a sledge hammer.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
^^^^^^^^gonna elucidate those opinions or am i just supposed to nod and say 'yea man'

ArbitraryC posted:

538 puts her at ~98% chance to win my state. I'm still gonna vote but it sure as poo poo won't be for her and I don't even feel the slightest bit guilty about it.

yea i really dont want my vote to put an accused rapist in either wing of the white house

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Yeah I don't know. Everything about that man annoys me. His face, his voice, everything. I hate him for reasons I don't understand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm not sure this is the right thread for this. I'm having feelings I don't understand. I agree with Seth Meyers on just about everything but the act of watching him speak makes me want to destroy his skull with a sledge hammer.

the former is the bad feeling, the latter is the good feeling. just go with it.

• Locked thread