Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I say it's all the loving junk mail. Every day I open my mailbox and poo poo is just falling out and I walk it directly to the dumpster.

Would it be a bad thing to save all our junk mail, then put it in a gigantic pile, the size of a small town, and burn all the candidates at the stake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Hillary with the fake as poo poo "WOW!" expression was the worst part.

http://i.imgur.com/dqX3tEF.mp4

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
For me, its all the rape. Hillary Clinton defended a rapist in court, Bill Clinton is a rapist, Donald Trump raped a minor, and Bernie Sanders wrote rape fantasies.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
It's gonna be how smug the <insert winning party here> hardliners will be on Facebook on November 9th

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

The worst part of this election is we're finally going to get a woman president but it will be the last one for a very long time because she is going to be terrible and idiots will blame her terrible performance on her gender.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the worst part is how obama never declared himself an eternal god king while the skies rained blood

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
The worst part is going to be that one of them will win.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

:wal: Just when you think this election is terrible something wonderful happens.

:stat: What's that?

:wal: It ends.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Like an idiot I donated to Obama and a few other candidates in 2008 and I've received a million fundraising emails since. I probably would've donated to other candidates since but won't out of spite.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

It would be p funny if trump wins

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Panamaniac posted:

The worst part is going to be that one of them will win.

THIS!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
the posts!!! lmao

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Uncle Wemus posted:

It would be p funny if trump wins

He said he will only accept this election if he wins, so I'm curious how he'd party over it.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Does "all of it" count?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Does "all of it" count?

Yes

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

a bone to pick posted:

For me, its all the rape. Hillary Clinton defended a rapist in court, Bill Clinton is a rapist, Donald Trump raped a minor, and Bernie Sanders wrote rape fantasies.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

a bone to pick posted:

A presidential election where Ayn Rand would fit right in and might even appear to be the voice of reason.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I'd imagine Bernie Sanders' rape fantasy stories are basically George storylines from Seinfeld.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Worst part is going on Facebook and seeing all the things people post. Just the most ignorant and unfunny garbage on both sides.

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009
Trick question. This election loving bangs. Its been hilarious everyday and everyone who wants it to end is a weak nerd who blinks whenever the abyss stares back at them.

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009
You have to laugh to distract yourself from the fact that we are about to elect either a pedophile or a dynastic war lord who is for sure going to start WWIII.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

ballistics statistics posted:

Hey dude give her a break it's not easy being a lizard person trying to figure out human emotions and facial expressions.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

a bone to pick posted:

Hillary Clinton defended a rapist in court

She did it for free too that's how much she loves rape

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Traxis posted:

The worst part of this election is we're finally going to get a woman president but it will be the last one for a very long time because she is going to be terrible and idiots will blame her terrible performance on her gender.

i could see that. kinda like how we got the black one out of the way so no need for another

give it another 20 years and we'll have a hispanic or a gay

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Billy the Kid said it best.....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...nOWrQY2DMZhDofQ

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Parallax Scroll posted:

i could see that. kinda like how we got the black one out of the way so no need for another

give it another 20 years and we'll have a hispanic or a gay

That's what I'm sayin we need a break from all this ethnic poo poo lets just have white dudes for a while before the CIA starts believing their own civil war reenactment. :tinfoil:

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Americans

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Pure Blaxplotiation posted:

You have to laugh to distract yourself from the fact that we are about to elect either a pedophile or a dynastic war lord who is for sure going to start WWIII.

I believe in the value of value so im voting for warlord because she comes with a free alleged pedophile too

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ballistics statistics posted:

That is both of their oral sex faces actually.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

That is both of their oral sex faces actually.

lol

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the fact that an actual dictator might win

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Worst part is going on Facebook and seeing all the things people post. Just the most ignorant and unfunny garbage on both sides.
at least your friends are trying to be funny, mine are all "AAARRRRGGGGHHH I'M ANGRY ABOUT HILLARY/TRUMP"

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

get that OUT of my face posted:

the fact that an actual dictator might win

lmao cmon man it doesnt work that way dictator is a position not an attitude

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Pure Blaxplotiation posted:

Man when you watch a nucular bomb go off are you supposed to wear sunglasses or what?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

scuba school sucks posted:

Man when you watch a nucular bomb go off are you supposed to wear sunglasses or what?

Lead Pantaloons.

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Worst part is how smug and insufferable people get. People really, really love thinking they're smarter than the president, or whoever is running for president. They get off on it. It makes them feel powerful and important in their otherwise pointless, vanishingly insignificant lives.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
clinton is probably way smarter than i am but that intellect is only used for the sake of her corporate overlords so i'm not sure if that is a good thing

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

clinton is probably way smarter than i am but that intellect is only used for the sake of her corporate overlords so i'm not sure if that is a good thing

the smartest position of all, being subservient to the ancient families that rule mankind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Forget the viciousness of this campaign, the polarization, and all the hateful behaviour.

For me, the worst part is that Obama won't be our president anymore.

I'm going to miss him when he's gone, but I think history will be far kinder to him than his contemporaries have been.

• Locked thread