Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Definitely all of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

the literal worst

and facebook

and everyone on facebook

this election was much funnier when people were absolutely certain trump would never win the primaries even though it was loving obvious that he was the only candidate that would directly appeal to actual republican voters and there were 16 also-rans. were I not inflicted with terminal self-doubt i could have made a killing on the prediction markets

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

King Possum III posted:

I'm going to miss him when he's gone, but I think history will be far kinder to him than his contemporaries have been.

care to tell me which of his accomplishments you like

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

dookifex_maximus posted:

care to tell me which of his accomplishments you like

First black president of USA wins Nobel Peace Prize ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
The worst part is that this is the year it finally became a reality show with coordinated social media campaigns and all the hosed up social dreck that happens around such things has proliferated unchecked

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i like his history of extrajudicial killings via drone strikes in the middle east

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i should have specified that i wanted to hear from the poster to whom i proposed the question and not some woke rear end broke rear end pipehittin niggas

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

King Possum III posted:

I'm going to miss him when he's gone, but I think history will be far kinder to him than his contemporaries have been.

Easily the best Republican President we've had in my lifetime. I voted for a liberal Democrat though so I'm gonna admit to a bit of butthurt there.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
once people started focus testing dank memes i knew the ancient ones were stirring in their slumber of ten billion years. hope you guys have brushed up on your chanting or you're all in for a rough time

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I like money.

It buys me things.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I cannot even begin to express to you how much I hope that everyone dies.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chinatown posted:

:agreed:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

dookifex_maximus posted:

i should have specified that i wanted to hear from the poster to whom i proposed the question and not some woke rear end broke rear end pipehittin niggas

Chinatown posted:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

dookifex_maximus posted:

lmao cmon man it doesnt work that way dictator is a position not an attitude
dictators rarely start as such if they're democratically elected, and trump has shown recently that he has zero respect for democracy unless he wins. put two and two together

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Chinatown posted:

you can't just wait for things to happen, young man, you have to MAKE them happen!

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
my least favorite event this election season was when legion opened wide his foul black gullet and poured fear, misery and vice across the landscape

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Obama was pretty disappointing so im not sad to see him go

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
in this election cycle the worst part has also in fact been the best part

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

dookifex_maximus posted:

my least favorite event this election season was when legion opened wide his foul black gullet and poured fear, misery and vice across the landscape

that happens every election season

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

get that OUT of my face posted:

dictators rarely start as such if they're democratically elected, and trump has shown recently that he has zero respect for democracy unless he wins. put two and two together

well if we're gonna talk about history, the original position was typified by its complete invulnerability to the legal ramifications of their actions combined with maximal authority

these days its just accepted that rich people are invulnerable to the legal system and the president has maximal authority so it's not really possible for america to do anything but elect a dictator

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

dookifex_maximus posted:

well if we're gonna talk about history, the original position was typified by its complete invulnerability to the legal ramifications of their actions combined with maximal authority

these days its just accepted that rich people are invulnerable to the legal system and the president has maximal authority so it's not really possible for america to do anything but elect a dictator

I admire your courageous attempts to act as though language still has meaning

what are words even

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i mean unless we wanted to reform our whole system of government but what's the likelihood of that

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Strep Vote posted:

what are words even

"the means by which to give meaning to meaning" - angry internet virgin

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dookifex_maximus posted:

i mean unless we wanted to reform our whole system of government but what's the likelihood of that

It would honestly be easier to convince everyone that money had no value.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Chinatown posted:

Agreed but I'd be satisfied if we just murdered every person in this country who has attended a Donald Trump and/or Hillary Clinton rally.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Feminasty Slut posted:

Agreed but I'd be satisfied if we just murdered every person in this country who has attended a Donald Trump and/or Hillary Clinton rally.

Better then having to live four years in the country that either of them lead.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

myDad posted:

I like to think Obama got really into drone warfare and whatnot as a prank on the nobel prize dudes. "peace prize hmmm? lmao I'm gonna kill so many dudes now yolo"

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Gobblecoque posted:

I like to think Obama got really into drone warfare and whatnot as a prank on the nobel prize dudes. "peace prize hmmm? lmao I'm gonna kill so many dudes now yolo"

I don't know which would be funnier, the nobel people being stupid enough to award the drat thing at the beginning of his first term or the nobel people being vindictive enough to do it

Best Korea
Feb 15, 2012
I'm really loving sick of opening any social site and having to scroll past a dozen rants about how horrible you are if you don't vote (for Clinton). I live in the reddest part of a red state. She's the only democrat on the ballot. My state house rep almost choked his wife to death and he's still running unopposed.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Feminasty Slut posted:

how was the latest episode of south park?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

That is both of their oral sex faces actually.

hillary's tongue isn't moving

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

a bone to pick posted:

Bernie Sanders wrote rape fantasies.

post the rape fantasies

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

glowstick party tonight posted:

hillary's tongue isn't moving

Bullshit, I heard it wags at both ends.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

VendaGoat posted:

lmao

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

myDad posted:

Ah yes, the nobel prize given to him for being not-Bush. He sure did have to put a lot of work into that.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Obama is currently in the lead with most Somali pirate headshots ordered by a president

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

VendaGoat posted:

:eyepop:

Stuntman posted:

how was the latest episode of south park?

Actually I was just at a Trump rally and I gotta side with Feminasty on this one.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

ballistics statistics posted:

Ah yes, the nobel prize given to him for being not-Bush. He sure did have to put a lot of work into that.

Point is it looks good on paper :grin:

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
moderates are people who are too afraid to walk on the grass so they hide in the middle of the road where the cars in either lane don't hit them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dookifex_maximus posted:

moderates are people who are too afraid to walk on the grass so they hide in the middle of the road where the cars in either lane don't hit them

That yellow line affords the chance to get hit either way. Unlike the sides of the road.

• Locked thread