Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

VendaGoat posted:

That yellow line affords the chance to get hit either way. Unlike the sides of the road.

rainier_wolfcastle_standup.flv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dookifex_maximus posted:

rainier_wolfcastle_standup.flv

You have piss poor delivery, and lovely back pedaling ability.

:thejoke:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Best Korea posted:

I'm really loving sick of opening any social site and having to scroll past a dozen rants about how horrible you are if you don't vote (for Clinton).
hillary clinton is such a mindnumbingly bad candidate that the only thing her supporters can do is be condescending towards people if they don't vote for her

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

ballistics statistics posted:

Ah yes, the nobel prize given to him for being not-Bush. He sure did have to put a lot of work into that.

You must've read his quote about being not-Bushlike; "just don't do stupid poo poo."

Now, wasn't that easy?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

VendaGoat posted:

You have piss poor delivery, and lovely back pedaling ability.

:thejoke:

:ironicat:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

:v:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

haha weiner

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

King Possum III posted:

Forget the viciousness of this campaign, the polarization, and all the hateful behaviour.

For me, the worst part is that Obama won't be our president anymore.

I'm going to miss him when he's gone, but I think history will be far kinder to him than his contemporaries have been.

The Mexicans deported and Yemeni and other middle easterners sure won't be

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

C-SPAN Caller posted:

The Mexicans deported and Yemeni and other middle easterners sure won't be

If Trump wins the election, those people will be wishing Obama could've had a third term.

The Donald is itching to sort out the middle east with nukes ("we've got 'em; why don't we use 'em?"), and everybody knows what he's planning for the undocumented Mexicans.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

King Possum III posted:

If Trump wins the election, those people will be wishing Obama could've had a third term.

The Donald is itching to sort out the middle east with nukes ("we've got 'em; why don't we use 'em?"), and everybody knows what he's planning for the undocumented Mexicans.

No no no no no. You misinterpreted the HUMINT we gathered. He wants to put a nuke "Down there" he never said Mexico in the transcript. After a few days we figured out that Down There could either be his dick or rear end hole. We still have men in the field on this.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Bernie and his campaign becoming a lobbyist entity after committing treason against millions of his supporters.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

King Possum III posted:

Hillary will be the one using nukes after she shoots down a Russian jet in Syria.

Undocumented Mexicans are criminals and will be deported just like how Obama is deporting millions of them now.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

donald trump is exactly the kind of person who says a bunch of retard poo poo he knows is retarded to get whatever he wants. What he wants, right now, is comeuppance for getting roasted by obama at a correspondents dinner. That's it. I'm convinced of it. He concluded, correctly, conservative voters are dumb, and he could game them to probably spite a bunch of people clowning on him.

He probably isn't gonna succeed but he's trying and lol if you think the shtik is real

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

VendaGoat posted:

No no no no no. You misinterpreted the HUMINT we gathered. He wants to put a nuke "Down there" he never said Mexico in the transcript. After a few days we figured out that Down There could either be his dick or rear end hole. We still have men in the field on this.

You've got HUMINT?

Well, that's different.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
The worst part is one of these two candidates is going to be president.

And they both have really lovely vps.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
People going all "Ugh, both candidates are equally bad!"

Hilary isn't a saint, okay? I wish the Democrats had put up someone who wasn't such a hawk, or so self-serving. But at least she isn't an idiot.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Lucky Guy posted:

post the rape fantasies

"A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously." -Bernie Sanders

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

a bone to pick posted:

"A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously." -Bernie Sanders

:gizz:

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a bone to pick posted:

please dont post quotes from my ebooks

Degenerate Star
Oct 27, 2005
unlikely

Pththya-lyi posted:

Hilary isn't a saint, okay? I wish the Democrats had put up someone who wasn't such a hawk, or so self-serving. But at least she isn't an idiot.

I'll admit I started doing that to get out of having to talk about politics at all. I loving loathe Trump, but I also don't want to talk 24/7 about what a douchebag he is, and I don't need to hear anyone's personal theories about Hillary being the actual Antichrist. Is anyone really undecided at this point?

So what I'm saying is that the worst thing is other people.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Degenerate Star posted:

I'll admit I started doing that to get out of having to talk about politics at all. I loving loathe Trump, but I also don't want to talk 24/7 about what a douchebag he is, and I don't need to hear anyone's personal theories about Hillary being the actual Antichrist. Is anyone really undecided at this point?

So what I'm saying is that the worst thing is other people.
I also do that IRL because thinking about voting for either candidate fills me withe 100% pure strain loathing.

On this Site though I got a tower to live up to.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the worst part of every election is people trying desperately to be funny about the election when its just depressing and retarded. i know somebody who is a secret republican and always makes jokes about voting for trump and trump this or that. but he's actually going to vote for trump for real. lmao

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Hell Yeah posted:

the worst part of every election is people trying desperately to be funny about the election when its just depressing and retarded. i know somebody who is a secret republican and always makes jokes about voting for trump and trump this or that. but he's actually going to vote for trump for real. lmao
we have to laugh, or else we would cry

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Every time I look at the Forums I read this as "Worst part of the erection?" Not sure if that'd have been the superior thread or not. Really makes you think.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

Every time I look at the Forums I read this as "Worst part of the erection?" Not sure if that'd have been the superior thread or not. Really makes you think.

I've been trying to think of an erection joke but nothing's coming up.

:grin:

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Man Whore posted:

I also do that IRL because thinking about voting for either candidate fills me withe 100% pure strain loathing.

:same:

I wish I had a tower.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

a bone to pick posted:

I've been trying to think of an erection joke but nothing's coming up.

:grin:

If your erection is fixed for more than 4 hours, see a doctor. A Russian doctor.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Actually the worst part of this election is that it's so in the public eye that people keep vomiting their opinions about it and it turns out they all have the same amount of political acumen as a freshman communications major. The worst are the younger ones lining up for Hillary going "It's always been like this!"

Yeah, I loving know. That's why I'm sick of it.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Strep Vote posted:

Actually the worst part of this election is that it's so in the public eye that people keep vomiting their opinions about it and it turns out they all have the same amount of political acumen as a freshman communications major. The worst are the younger ones lining up for Hillary going "It's always been like this!"

Yeah, I loving know. That's why I'm sick of it.

I just keep vomiting.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
The worst part is the increasing number of blatantly false memes on facebook and the ensuing argument that is just one person saying "that's factually wrong" and the OP going "I know but I'm just anti (insert candidate) so I shared it anyway"

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

bag em and tag em posted:

The worst part is the increasing number of blatantly false memes on facebook and the ensuing argument that is just one person saying "that's factually wrong" and the OP going "I know but I'm just anti (insert candidate) so I shared it anyway"

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

I just keep vomiting.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Probably that presidential campaigns and coverage of them has fused with social media and the unspeakably retarded, smug, and histrionic bullshit that entails. I could have almost tolerated it since the candidate I liked used it to help fund his campaign almost entirely from small donations, but he was actually a decent human being and therefore declared unfit to be president. The next election will have dozens of yelling also-rans pumping people for money while they take all the wrong lessons from why Sanders and Trump were popular, and all the while there will be a deluge of lovely blog-type articles with headlines like, "Yes, Candidate Johnson's tie pattern was problematic"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's all the worst part

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

I think one explanation for all the viciousness is the comment sections below online news articles.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

The worst part is the sick feeling I get anytime I hear election news, which is all of the time.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Pththya-lyi posted:

Sure this is fair, but alternatively she's also not the best thing ever just because Trump is so unbelievably horrible.
I hate this election and I'm not sure I'll ever forgive this country for it.

E: the worst thing about this election is my facebook wall. Who are you people trying to convince at this point? I loving hate you all, and I don't have many friends to begin with.

:smith:

old beast lunatic has issued a correction as of 05:15 on Nov 4, 2016

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
The one thing to look forward to is that at least once it's done we can all focus on hating whoever becomes president together.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gobblecoque posted:

The one thing to look forward to is that at least once it's done we can all focus on hating whoever becomes president together.

Just like every other loving election.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

VendaGoat posted:

Just like every other loving election.

Don't forget the rest of the system too. Everyone except my local guy, of course :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

On Tuesday I'm going to walk into my precinct and literally throw my ballot in the trash

• Locked thread