Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

Sure this is fair, but alternatively she's also not the best thing ever just because Trump is so unbelievably horrible.

trump is just a single childraping billionaire but the loving legion of childraping billionaires lining up behind hillary next to all the young democratic supporters what's really unbelievable about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
vote jill stein

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Don't forget the rest of the system too. Everyone except my local guy, of course :smug:

:rolleyes:

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
america is a joke

neighboring towns here would make war on each other if they could

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Genderfluent posted:

On Tuesday I'm going to walk into my precinct and literally throw my ballot in the trash
Just gonna shout "YOU EXPECT ME TO VOTE FOR ONE OF THESE SHITHEADS? TRUMP AND CLINTON? REALLY?"

I would if some people I knew were there at least. Seems pointless to make that joke at the council for aging with a bunch of people I don't know.

Risky
May 18, 2003

The worst part is all the racists have come out of the woodwork in droves.

The best part is now we know who they are.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Risky posted:

This really is the best.

I can go ahead and mute everyone with Deplorable in their name so I can get more cute cat pics on my twitter feed.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the cleanup

sorry, I thought it said the worst part of the erection

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Bert Roberge posted:

This really is the best.

I can go ahead and mute everyone with Deplorable in their name so I can get more cute cat pics on my twitter feed.

people with opinions different than what the tv told me are getting in the way of my reality tv watchin time!!!

girls is on in 15 binutes!!! IM WITH HER

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The best part is that hillary is def gonna win but betting sites are still paying out at 1.44 or greater.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Risky posted:

But now they feel empowered in their racism and a bunch of them will go out to Kill Non-Whitey if Trump loses the election (and maybe even if he wins).

That's the real worst part of the election :smith:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

extra stout posted:

people with opinions different than what the tv told me are getting in the way of my reality tv watchin time!!!

girls is on in 15 binutes!!! IM WITH HER

My twitter feed is only for cute cat pics tyvm.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Zorodius posted:

the cleanup

sorry, I thought it said the worst part of the erection

I mean it won't be the worst part of the election but the guilt and the mess (on a governmental/existential level) will be immense. All the shame without any of the satisfaction. And you'll still cry yourself to sleep.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i cannot, by any possible means, express to you all how much i hope that everyone dies

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I wonder what the world is gonna be like 4 years from now.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

dookifex_maximus posted:

vote jill stein

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

This whole election's been so bad recently that I'm starting to envy dictatorships.

Bert Roberge has issued a correction as of 09:46 on Nov 5, 2016

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm voting for chinatown. his position on everyone being alive really speaks to me.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
The worst part of anything is unnecessary human suffering, IMO.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Ork of Fiction posted:

The worst part of anything is unnecessary human suffering, IMO.

The worst part of this election is that I've started to believe it's all necessary.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Strep Vote posted:

The worst part of this election is that I've started to believe it's all necessary.

As a precursor to the end times, or what?

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

SweetKarma posted:

I wonder what the world is gonna be like 4 years from now.

November 4, 2020;

President Hillary Rodham Clinton is running for re-election against her GOP opponent, Ted Cruz.

He won't do much better than Trump, though.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
No one will learn anything.

That's the worst part.

Not one goddamn person will learn one goddamn thing from the experience.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

As a precursor to the end times, or what?

I dunno, probably to shrive our souls before the universe reboots and we have to start over from scratch.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

King Possum III posted:

November 4, 2020;

President Hillary Rodham Clinton is running for re-election against her GOP opponent, Ted Cruz.

He won't do much better than Trump, though.

The best part of this election is that at least Ted Cruz is not in the running.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Strep Vote posted:

The best part of this election is that at least Ted Cruz is not in the running.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

"A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously." -Bernie Sanders

That's not a rape fantasy. That's a hypothetical describing a fairly common phenomenon among women as part of a larger discourse about the contradictions inherent between Americans' actual lived sexuality and their outward sexual politics.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

Feminasty Slut posted:

Agreed but I'd be satisfied if we just murdered every person in this country who has attended a Donald Trump and/or Hillary Clinton rally.

No one goes to Hillary rallies.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cnut the Great posted:

That's not a rape fantasy. That's a hypothetical describing a fairly common phenomenon among women as part of a larger discourse about the contradictions inherent between Americans' actual lived sexuality and their outward sexual politics.

This post is the new worst part of the election.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Cnut the Great posted:

We finally hit rock bottom and found it in this post.

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know
The worst part is, in an election with the worst possible choices that would have the best opportunity to start breaking apart the 2 party system, not one worthwhile third party candidate stepped up to get/steal votes. Instead you got some confused libertarian and a doctor who humors her antivax followers.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

This post is the new worst part of the election.

Bert Roberge posted:

We finally hit rock bottom and found it in this post.

What's so bad about it? I want to do better in the future and please you guys. You're two of the best posters in this forum, after all.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Strep Vote posted:

I dunno, probably to shrive our souls before the universe reboots and we have to start over from scratch.

Voting for this instead. Is Giant Meteor the nominated End Times candidate?

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what
I'm gonna stick my finger up my butt and smear a lovely check mark next to hillary name

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Pure Blaxplotiation posted:

You have to laugh to distract yourself from the fact that we are about to elect either a pedophile or a dynastic war lord who is for sure going to start WWIII.

I don't think Trump will start a war.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Feminasty Slut posted:

Agreed but I'd be satisfied if we just murdered every person in this country who has attended a Donald Trump and/or Hillary Clinton rally.

I just reported you to the FBI.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Moon Atari posted:

The best part is that hillary is def gonna win but betting sites are still paying out at 1.44 or greater.

The worst part is knowing there are idiots that think Hillary is the "best part" strongly enough to admit that opinion on the internet. And that while hillary at most will be around for 4 years, they'll be able to back yet another piece of poo poo next election as well.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Cnut the Great posted:

What's so bad about it? I want to do better in the future and please you guys. You're two of the best posters in this forum, after all.

Don't post that it's a 'fairly common phenomenon' that women secretly want to be raped.

Don't quote 'Psychology Today,' which is the tabloid of psychology websites with no sources to any published articles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

I'm Abed, and I never watch TV.

david duke 2020

edit: oh THIS election?

Chwoka has issued a correction as of 21:14 on Nov 5, 2016

• Locked thread