Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Not a big fan of gnollcrawl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Glidergun posted:

I found a scroll of acquirement with an OgWa on D:9.

It gave me the Armour of the Dragon King.

Well, that's my body slot sewn up for the rest of the game...

E: I've also had a ring of slaying +4 and a +5 whip of draining forever. With any luck Oka will give me a good club.

E2: gently caress, abyssed by Sonja and killed.

Sonja is dangerous but super weak to just about any kind of dirty trick you can pull. It's not worth it going toe-to-toe with her.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Those guys look pretty susceptible to being beached by a Fedashite with sunrays.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

A wand of flame has a good chance of breaking LoS mesmerization. If you think shoals is going to be hairy you want to back and find one to bring with you.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

There's one that just loads up webtiles, if you've got wifi floating around.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

That loving self heal is the worst RNG in the game. IE, whether he decides to use it or not.

Oh he just full healed himself, better abort this attempt, TP out and refresh everything. Hope you don't run out of haste.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

They recently got changed to having a choice of below grade weapons. Used to be they always started unarmed. The appeal is the piety and maybe the dodging focus.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Also I beat all 27 levels of the zig and it didnt make a new one.

Need to take the golden figure with you and use it to spawn the new one.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

You've topped out with oka but much of your gear isn't anything special, so if it was me I'd probably hold off on going straight for the third rune and maybe do vaults:1-4 (not 5 yet) or depths. See if okawaru will give you anything good.

You're doing this awkward but understandable thing of having a ton of skill points into stealth and short blades but wearing an ok piece of armour that's a little too heavy for it. Maybe it'd be better to pick sticking with stealth, drop your armour down and pick up a few spells, or alternatively cross train long blades. You've got like 5 more skill levels in short blades then you ever really need, in any case.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Scythe of curses is really good just because of how many friendly reapers it shoots out. (if you find it early)

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

How does the hop work with leda's liquefaction? Or other blinks for that matter. I'm just thinking about it because frogs should be able to hop around in the muck.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Turn on manual training.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Haower you going to get yourself killed, you mean.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Weed joke Elf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

What are you supposed to loving be like if you do all your reading off the floor, too?

• Locked thread