Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
firestruck
Dec 28, 2010

nullify me

meatpath posted:

Where I End and Ru Begins

# TEAMCAPTAIN meatpath

P1:
P2:
P3:
P4:
P5:

Open if anyone needs a team, no specific rules. I won't be able to play much this first weekend, but my goal is 5-10 GrFi wins at least this year.

I'm confident I'll get a few wins this tournament, so I'll join if you'll have me!

EDIT: Forgot to add my name on web: "lacuna"

firestruck fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Nov 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

firestruck
Dec 28, 2010

nullify me

these are some drat fine boots.

firestruck
Dec 28, 2010

nullify me

tote up a bags posted:

Ok guys, it is time for my MiBe to grow up and swap to the holy gods because I am determined this fucker will 15 rune.

So far I have the two lair runes, and I am not sure which to do next and at what time to swap. I guess maybe I want to keep Trog while I do vaults and slime?
Also, do I want to swap to TSO or Zin and at what time / in what order?

you want to swap TSO first (unless you desperately need zin's curemut/rmut) to get a blessed weapon, ideally using crypt to max out piety with him. and yeah, i'd stick with trog for the rest of the non-demonic/undead branches.

firestruck
Dec 28, 2010

nullify me

LogicNinja posted:

What the *heck* is with this Council of Iron god in cbro's experimental branch?

I tried it and it generates a bunch of flying weapons, lets you swap to them by moving into them (and gives you crosstraining so that all your weapon skills are almost equal), and lets you fling them at people. Not clear if it depends on invocation. It's supposed to let you 'attack pressure points while you move' but that didn't seem to show up in the ability screen.

It's based on this suggestion. No invocations requirement, just weapon skill/xl/piety. The pressure points thing is, I believe, a chance to slow/paralyze an enemy when you attack them.

Once you get into the way the martial proficiency stuff works it's a hell of a lot of fun to play, actually.

• Locked thread