Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I'm sure our own brand of salty commentary isn't the greatest motivating factor either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I am Otis posted:

Wiz Lab is one of the names I call my bathroom, as well

FR: Bathroom themed branch. Can have poobolds, dooktopi, pee draconians, toilet paper mummies, etc. Make it like shoals but dirtier and grosser, and it drains completely during the cycle.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Internet Kraken posted:

I won't be, because ghosts are something really unique in Crawl. This game has been losing a lot of its character with recent versions and the removal of ghosts would be another blow in that regard. I'd rather they put in the effort to make a proper reform or just do nothing.

Ghosts were introduced first in Nethack I believe but you probably meant online ghosts, and Nethack has the equipment windfall problem too.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Haven't played in months but all the bitching made me load up 17.2 again local. Had a FoFi on lvl 1 found a ring of slaying +6, took one step, fell in a shaft, landed on d2 next to Grinder, paralyzed, dead.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I used to recharge dig/disintegrate if I was murderholing a lot in Orc or Elf and had nothing else to use them on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Samog posted:

actually, if they're going to unify rations, they should keep the random descriptors so your ration might be a piece of beef jerky, a handful of raspberries, a slice of broccoli pizza, some bread, a choko (quite bland), etc

Random purple chunk thrown in for spice, totally change up food gameplay.

• Locked thread