Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
staplegun
Sep 21, 2003

quote:

staplegun the Conqueror (L27 MiFi), worshipper of Zin, escaped with the Orb and 15 runes, with 12488787 points after 130017 turns and 10:58:06. [cbro+]

Third tourney in a row I've gotten vow of courage III (6 runes before depths) down on my first character :woop:

http://crawl.berotato.org/crawl/morgue/staplegun/morgue-staplegun-20161105-205851.txt
Fun[?] things I can remember from this game:
Only 1, non-magic hat spawning.
Getting evolution through blind-quaffing potions, evolution proceeding to last the entire game.
Evolution giving my minotaur bigger horns, pushing off the single non-magic hat.
Blind teleporting in Vault:5 to a dirty ambush! Exhausting nearly all of my !hw and praying I could regen some hp.
Evolution eventually giving me rf+++
Evolution giving me robust
An enemy giving me frail
Evolution giving me robust
One digit hp in tomb after a particularly brutal slow+torment chain. Had to double blink away from the greater mummy that followed me up the stairs.
Despite going full warrior, having 29 int and being able to cast Dmissiles, probably should have gotten more spells though.
Only 1 portal spawning, which was an unremarkable ice level.

staplegun fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Nov 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread