Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Making good on a toxx to donate 100 bux when the Cubs won the Series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

LOL Mcgibblets was the guy begging for Rizzo to be benched?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

You can see the moment after he lets go off the ball where his brain just jacks him on endorphins

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

How I feel after I read what I post

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Bill Murray takes a load from Theo Epstein during the after party

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

An interesting thought is how much of Cleveland's success was because of their injuries to some of their starting staff. If they are healthy Tito probably doesn't lean as hard on his lights out bullpen and its possible those pitchers dump runs in circumstances where the bullpen did not. Regardless Cleveland put up a hell of a fight. They fielded a really really good team.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

What happened to Rondon, is he in witness protection?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I like the white sox since I can actually get tickets for them when I'm in town. Last time I bought mine off a nun in full habit just outside the stadium

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

When do they announce the Cy Young so I can be mad it isn't Hendricks

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

If only there was an easy to find post that contained information like this. Maybe even the first one in the thread. Man, that would sure be handy.

Sorry I missed that!

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

The Braves got R.A. Dickey and Bartolo Colon, with a combined age of 85.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Baseball players need to report to padded cells between seasons from this point forward

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Twins should keep Dozier so people have a reason to watch them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Sydin posted:

How badly does MLB.tv clamp down on account sharing? My roommate and I are considering splitting an account and while we're normally in the same place, there may be a few times we'd both be streaming at the same time in different states.

Well this website does the MLB.tv share everywhere. I usually split it with 4 total randos all throughout the US and it's never been a problem!

• Locked thread