Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

He essentially was a coach those last few years.

I thought this said he was a couch and I pictured him as a Colon-sized DH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

#rekt

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

elentar posted:

Meanwhile the Braves are apparently getting Brandon Phillips after all? Reds must be paying a lot of that salary and nor expecting much back.

Just keeping things warm for Albies, so whatever.

Edit: at least one Braves writer thinks 3-5 mos for Rodriguez is "very optimistic" so could be whole season.

https://twitter.com/DOBrienAJC/status/830876533204144129

:smith:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

If it cuts down on the 5 minute replays going over whether someone's foot lifted a quarter-inch off second base for 4 frames of video like it's the loving Zapruder film I'm all for it.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Julio Cruz posted:

I've played enough MLB the Show to never, ever want to hear Rex Hudler's voice ever again.

And just like that the side is retired.

I had it in 07, 08, and then I bought it last season. I swear they haven't rerecorded any of the voice lines in over a decade.

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Feb 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I like Brian Anderson and Dewayne Staats looks and sounds like he stepped out of 1978. He's had a horrible perm for as long as I've been watching.

The Marlins announcers are entertaining but I never remember their names.

• Locked thread