Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

darkhand posted:

Seeing how many mobs I can pack into a little tiny area and mow down. EQ let you do this to an absurd degree, even on non-trivial mobs, giving you insane exp/gold. Me and my friend would grab pubbies into our group and clear entire fresh-era dungeons in literal seconds, and blow their minds. I think it's cool being able to stuff that not many people know about or can do. Keep in mind this is a game where mobs can quadhit kill you in 4seconds, with no tactical feedback on your screen except your hp bar going down, no blood splatters or red directional crescents to show you.

Dungeon Fighter Online , Black Desert, and Tree of Savior let you do this somewhat, but it just doesn't have the same impact.

Reminds me of pulling trains in L2. I recall it getting rediculous when me and a buddy could 2 man (6 man party all alt tabbed) 4 rooms (2x double and 2x single, so i guess 3 real rooms) of disiples with no ss and still had to wait for spawn.

I think in all these games the 90% is doing what you think you have to do in order to get that next upgrade... and im starting to think there is no point to it :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread