Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.
Two very diametrically opposed things:

Violently inserting my PvPenis into unsuspecting and unwilling pubbie masses. At this point I don't have time to sit around and get really good in PvP focused game, but I like to murder people and the bonus rage I get from when I do it when they're not ready is all the better. One of my fondest memories was when Age Of Conan first came out. I would sit near the entrance of White Sand Isles, stealthed up in a bush, and would start filling people with arrows the moment they agrroed a mob. Ah. Good times.

The other is genuinely exploring and leaving my mark on the world. One of my favorite MMOs, and arguably the only MMO that ever scratched this itch for me was Salem. Finding just the perfect spot for your hermit house, building it, foraging around, etc., was really fun. Especially after the first wipe when me and a few friends got together for it. It's a shame that the developers made such a good core gameplay loop, and then dramatically failed at every single other aspect of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

The travel powers in DC Universe Online are actually very awesome. The world is also covered in collectibles and random crafting materials that are in constant demand in trading so you get the added bonus of getting something out of zipping around. The only thing that comes close is Saints Row 4.

Too bad there were only like 3.

• Locked thread