Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Don't you have anything better to do with yourself?
No
No
No
Go Falcons
Jameis Winston is a rapist
I hate myself
View Results

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

WampaLord posted:

Can someone explain what that emote is supposed to mean?

I had no idea either until someone linked it a while back, it's from one of those families who make horrible cutesy youtube videos of their kids. That's the younger sister's reaction to her older sister freaking out like a goddamned idiot about going to Disney World or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Falcons dude stood up with that pretty quick but I"m not sure if they'll call that clear or not.

I didn't even see if it was actually a fumble.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Forward looking infrared I'm guessing?

Never played a battlefield game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Jesus catch the damned ball.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Think I would have taken that penalty.

I also think if the Bucs did the Falcons would somehow convert for a first down because that's the way things go.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
4.28 huh?

Bring back the old NFL fastest man thing so Gabriel and Tyreek Hill can race.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Brannock posted:

Is this game awful or entertainingly awful?

Do you like penalties and fumbles?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

so lynch's name is on the broncos and bucs ring of honor?

Yeah apparently. He deserves to be on the Bucs, he was with the Broncos for like 3 years.

Just put Terrell Davis up there again instead if you're Denver.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Joey Freshwater posted:

What happens if a 2 point conversion is picked off? Can it be run back for a touchdown or is it a dead ball?

NFL changed their rule to match college a couple of years ago. Now the defending team can return it for 2 of their own.

Also opens up the possibility of the one point safety (where the defense gets a turnover, advances out of the end zone, then fumbles back into their own end zone for the O to recover).

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The Falcons make weird 2 point conversion choices I noticed last week, and it's happening again tonight. I'm of the opinion that you shouldn't bother chasing points until the fourth quarter but ignore what's right or wrong, I'm just trying to figure out what their thought process is.

Last week the Falcons score toward the end of the first half to bring the score to 21-19 Green Bay. They go for two and miss it. They then score with 3:30 left in the third quarter to go up 25-24 and kick the extra point to go up 2.

This week they score to go up 19-14 late in the first half, kick the point to go up 6. They score again in the third to go up 26-14 and decide to go for two.

I'm trying to figure out what sort of logic goes into this? Is it just whatever the coach feels like, because it doesn't seem consistent at all. They're clearly not afraid to go for 2 early, but they don't do it whenever the score says it would make sense to either.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
What a catch, shame that he was killed on the play.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

lol ryan padding his stats with double end around fakes

Might as well go ahead and use it now, it shouldn't work against most defenses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Fire the cannons!

Were they just chanting MVP for some reason?

• Locked thread