Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Teikanmi posted:

I always like to watch the one guy who doesn't really put any effort in because you know he just loving HATES his job

My favorite benihana review ever said something like "We didn't like our chef. He only did like 2 tricks, and right before he walked away he said to himself, 'I'm so tired.'" I want to shake that man's hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Maldoror posted:

Here's an idea, hire friendly people and let them be friendly in their own individual way. Don't hire people to be friendly, and don't hire them to be dancing monkey-servents to please the likes of horrible customers like TheLIghtPurges.

:hehe:

Normal friendliness levels are not sufficient for industrial grade cs. I'm pretty fuckin' friendly but once had a job where I was expected to smile all the time, and for the first week or two, that poo poo hurt my face. Eventually it set and was ok but it just goes to ahow you consta-smiling for 8 hours at a time is not a normal human thing.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

they just ended the copyright thing on the original happy birthday song so now your server at sonnys can sing the real one rather than "happy bbq to you"

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
flair imho

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Luvcow posted:

There's a McDonalds near me where all the employees communicate using scat singing and rhythmic finger snapping. It's a little confusing sometimes but they are so enthusiastic that it's worth it and they're quite good at dancing too. It's just a nice touch when they give you your food and then finish off with a flourish of jazz hands while they wait for you to pick it up and go eat.

You eat that garbage food? You're gonna die.

• Locked thread