Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berious
Nov 13, 2005
WTF America? I know races always get tighter and the media loves a close race but you seriously gonna elect that clown? Explain yourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
who?

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Good thread, I've never thought about it that way!!!!!

Looch
Nov 6, 2007
My name says it all.
lol just lol if you think trump will win

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
I loooooooooove threads like this. I wad thinking of making one called "Donald Trump is a dumb evil guy" and then I could write a few lines about how much of a racist guy he is. Do you think that would be a good gbs thread??

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Berious posted:

WTF America? I know races always get tighter and the media loves a close race but you seriously gonna elect that clown? Explain yourselves.

The media loves fearmongering bullshit about clowns though. OMG EEVIL CLOWNS MAYBE STABBING YOUR CHILDREN IN THE WOODS ALSO ONE IS 45/47 WITH HILLARY!!!1!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Donald "loving" trump

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Donald "loving" trump

:vince:

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/dZ7xL0s.gifv

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Hillary has a spot waiting for her next Wednesday

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
We don't know how much money either one of them have paid to win yet so piss off OP.

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone
watch what you say guys, you may regret your words when he is our new overlord.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
imagine if he wins

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

Ape Fist posted:

imagine if he wins

He'll probably literally kill us

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Nate Silver's 538 has Trump right now as having a 1 in 3 chance of being president of the United States.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

shook nate is shook

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Ape Fist posted:

imagine if he wins

Imagine if she wins.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Doghouse posted:

He'll probably literally kill us

Bill O'Reilly is going to be a supreme court judge. Hell yeah.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Imagine if she wins.

gently caress!

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

If Hilldawg wins it'll be status quo. If DJT wins he'll have difficulty getting anything accomplished since he has burned so many bridges and he'll be challenged by his own party in 4 years and will not be re-elected. He may do some serious foreign relations damage but who cares - every president thinks they are going to fix the Middle East and it always winds up worse than before they took office. I don't think military intervention will produce long term positive results there for anyone even if they are smarter than all the generals. Both will have to endure non stop scandals although I think HC's will eventually blow over unless they find something truly shocking in the emails and release it.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My favorite tie of all-time was a Trump brand tie I got at Filene's Basement (:rip:). I wish he stuck with slapping his name on stuff instead of going into politics.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

dont forget, whichever one you dislike more, vote for the OTHER one

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
Hillary Clinton is a loving vampire

http://www.vampiresofvicksburg.com/

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

If Trump wins he'll get impeached quickly for one of his 8,000 scandals (most likely the child rape case because yes, he raped a preteen) and we'll have Mike Pence for president :barf:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Women love trump.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Berious posted:

He would need to win Colorado or Pennsylvania. Very unlikely. Everyone might as well stay home.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Kuato posted:

My favorite tie of all-time was a Trump brand tie I got at Filene's Basement (:rip:). I wish he stuck with slapping his name on stuff instead of going into politics.

Clearly you've never worn a Robert Talbott.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I haven’t even gotten on to see exactly what Trump said, because I think that’s stupid. Unless you want to write Jesus Christ in as your vote, you might as well forget it. There isn’t any perfect person on the planet. I heard that he said something about groping women, and I’m thinking, Okay, No. 1, I think that’d be great. I like getting groped! I’m heterosexual. I’m a woman, and when a guy gropes me, I get groping on them!

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Told Two Times posted:

Oh wow.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I have not been a Trump fan in any form. I was a Carly supporter from day one and was very disappointed that it just wasn’t meant to be. It’s been a struggle to decide what to do, but I feel strongly that the Republicans need to be in office. We need to keep control in the House and the Senate. And the other big thing is the appointment of a Supreme Court justice. So I will follow the party line

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Lime Tonics posted:

I haven’t even gotten on to see exactly what Trump said, because I think that’s stupid. Unless you want to write Jesus Christ in as your vote, you might as well forget it. There isn’t any perfect person on the planet. I heard that he said something about groping women, and I’m thinking, Okay, No. 1, I think that’d be great. I like getting groped! I’m heterosexual. I’m a woman, and when a guy gropes me, I get groping on them!

Is there a word for the white woman equivalent of an Uncle Tom

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I think it'd be bad if he won but also really pretty interesting

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

TRUMP gives great 'jobs

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
If Trump wins he'll charge more for the Presidential Suite in his hotels ;_;

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Lime Tonics posted:

I was a Carly supporter from day one and was very disappointed that it just wasn’t meant to be.
Yeah lovely businessppl shouldnt be president its kind of a theme we have going this election

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
According to ~*~numbers~*~, no, probably not op. I'm a huge prick.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Told Two Times posted:

quote:

Hillary or the "Muff Dragon" as she is known in the secret circles,has
killed and used every dirty connection ion the criminal dictionary to usurp
power and gain dictatorial control over the public through drug dealing and
abusive corrupt enforcers of the law ,placed in law enforcement and in every
attorney generals office across the state and in the state department to keep
covertly the illegal operations of these highly addicted and murderous people.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Write me in, my number 1 priority as your next president will be to bring back sour altoids

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

yeah probably.

I think this election is really going to change the kinds of candidates that will run in the future. I think we are going to start seeing young candidates with very little political experience/connections and squeaky clean pasts. Or maybe just robots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Holy poo poo dude I didn't even read that part. Tell us more.

• Locked thread