Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Cheggs
Mar 22, 2007

Mods please rename me Muff Dragon thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
Since the US system is a sham and my state is basically Hillary even if she killed a baby on TV, I absolve myself of any responsibility either way.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Berious posted:

WTF America? I know races always get tighter and the media loves a close race but you seriously gonna elect that clown? Explain yourselves.

hey OP you should reveal which country you are from so we can properly make fun of you too

to answer your question not a fuckin chance lol

Tubesock
Apr 20, 2002

yep

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

unlawfulsoup posted:

Since the US system is a sham and my state is basically Hillary even if she killed a baby on TV, I absolve myself of any responsibility either way.

My state is trump either way but if hillary killed a baby on tv id vote for her twice as hard. Hail satan.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Told Two Times posted:

Holy poo poo dude I didn't even read that part. Tell us more.

I never bothered to read any of the poo poo you linked, but drat you crazy. Not even funny crazy like Dare, but some how your still here.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
actually Martin O'Malley is gonna win

this whole Kang/Kodos charade has been one big smokescreen to make him look better

all your votes go to O'Malley now shutup and show the man some fuckin respect

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i cannot even begin to express how much i hope that everyone dies

Don Of The Dead
Apr 8, 2007

I'm feelin' clean, I was only thirteen With the heavy starch, on my Bugle Boy Jeans
Perma Ban me if trump loses

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Probably not OP

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Don Of The Dead posted:

Perma Ban me if trump loses

:toxx:

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
I think trump will lose both the popular vote and the electoral college but still become president as a result of a popular uprising.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I'm not American, but please vote Trump if you are.

I don't care if he ruins your country, I just don't think I can take Hillary's shrill yelling on the news for the next four years.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Vakal posted:

I don't care if he ruins your country, I just don't think I can take Hillary's shrill yelling on the news for the next four years.

um, sexist much?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Probably will win. I voted for Trump.

Considering this reality is just in my imagination only my vote matters.

Vakal posted:

:same:

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

extra row of teeth posted:

Is there a word for the white woman equivalent of an Uncle Tom

Hillary Clinton

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

um, sexist much?

I guess.

It's just that every time Hillary starts screeching it just reminds me of my mom yelling at me and the hair on my arms rises.

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh

Vakal posted:

I guess.

It's just that every time Hillary starts screeching it just reminds me of my mom yelling at me and the hair on my arms rises.

You seem like a well adjusted individual.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

EL CHAPO - WANT'S HILLARY ELECTED !! SHE DON'T WANT NO WALL, !!JESUS CHRIS!! #HILLARY

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Topographic Nap posted:

I think HC's will eventually blow over unless they find something truly shocking in the emails and release it.

theyve already found enough to tear the democratic party a new one with all this stuff, there's just a stunning degree of myopia about it considering how creepy and gross trump is

-many counts of accidentally releasing classified information by the candidate herself, a charge that doesn't require proof of intent to prosecute

-collusion between the DNC and her campaign during the primary that needs to be investigated further

-evidence of quid-pro-quo arrangements selling diplomatic appointments involving the DNC, the hillary campaign and the current white house

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
trump has done beautifully as controlled opposition, and even now despite him being the perfect caricature of incompetent racist rapist moron, even now, hillary still looks like a terrible choice.

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know

Chinatown posted:

i cannot even begin to express how much i hope that everyone dies

I agree with this statement and would like to subscribe to your newsletter to learn more.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
hillary is a woman USA is progressive as gently caress!!!

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

dookifex_maximus posted:

theyve already found enough to tear the democratic party a new one with all this stuff, there's just a stunning degree of myopia about it considering how creepy and gross trump is

-many counts of accidentally releasing classified information by the candidate herself, a charge that doesn't require proof of intent to prosecute

-collusion between the DNC and her campaign during the primary that needs to be investigated further

-evidence of quid-pro-quo arrangements selling diplomatic appointments involving the DNC, the hillary campaign and the current white house

-No, it requires intent because of how the relevant statute has been interpreted by the Court

-It's not really considered collusion to favor the establishment candidate, it's party politics and it's no secret, otherwise Superdelagates would not be a thing. If you don't like it, don't blame Hilary, blame the two party system.

-Again, there really isn't anything weird about people who donated getting these appointments because they're the same kind of people who would get the appointments anyway, such as Saudi royalty. Do you think Hilary came up with the idea to play nice with the Saudis?

It's not myopia to dispel the notion of any kind of equivalency in their faults. Clinton is a long time insider that the right wing has constantly singled out despite failing to get any kind of conviction or incriminating results from the redundant and wasteful investigations, and Trump is a loving walking abortion. I understand the frustration with the influence of money in politics, but blaming Hilary for it and thus trying to justify voting for an orange pile of racist poo poo is the real myopia.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur has issued a correction as of 06:32 on Nov 4, 2016

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Ork of Fiction posted:

He would need to win Colorado or Pennsylvania. Very unlikely. Everyone might as well stay home.

good point a couple weeks ago she had a commanding double-digit lead in Colorado / Pennsylvania

and today's numbers indicate she's gonna win both in a landsl... wha?

lmao

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

secretary of state chris christie

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

-No, it requires intent because of how the relevant statute has been interpreted by the Court

-It's not really considered collusion to favor the establishment candidate, it's party politics and it's no secret, otherwise Superdelagates would not be a thing. If you don't like it, don't blame Hilary, blame the two party system.

-Again, there really isn't anything weird about people who donated getting these appointments because they're the same kind of people who would get the appointments anyway, such as Saudi royalty. Do you think Hilary came up with the idea to play nice with the Saudis?

It's not myopia to dispel the notion of any kind of equivalency in their faults. Clinton is a long time insider that the right wing has constantly singled out despite failing to get any kind of conviction or incriminating results from the redundant and wasteful investigations, and Trump is a loving walking abortion. I understand the frustration with the influence of money in politics, but blaming Hilary for it and thus trying to justify voting for an orange pile of racist poo poo is the real myopia.

I dunno about all these walking abortions this, pile of poo poo that, I mean we all know that trump is rich, untouchable, has a history of working with childrapists, is an accused one himself but from what's become revealed about the network that underlies the hillary campaign those insults don't reflect well on hillary

that's what's so messed up about all this and i've always spoken out about two parties i will not be party to bringing an accused rapist back into either wing of the white house, nor will i be a party to all the warmongering bankers making their way back in either, i'll be voting jill stein and praying for a swift death

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

the other day i flipped a coin and got heads 3 times in a row

the likelihood of Trump being president is far greater than that

think about that lmao

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

i should point out that a year ago till about 11 months ago i was predicting exactly all of this down to the sweet texas tea

the low enthusiasm numbers, the fact that it would come down to working class independents and millennial turnout, the continued scandals being an issue, Trump's ability to do well in debates despite being absolutely awful and it being a horrendous spectacle, the race tightening up and being unpredictable at the end, Trump appealing to blue collar voters who wanted change no matter what that change looked like, millennials and african americans not voting as much as everyone expected

every single drat thing i was saying in C-SPAM and they banned me from the forums and forbade me from posting in there because i was right lmao

i also said i thought Trump would ultimately win and now i hope i'm wrong about that one welp

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Commie NedFlanders posted:

i should point out that a year ago till about 11 months ago i was predicting exactly all of this down to the sweet texas tea

the low enthusiasm numbers, the fact that it would come down to working class independents and millennial turnout, the continued scandals being an issue, Trump's ability to do well in debates despite being absolutely awful and it being a horrendous spectacle, the race tightening up and being unpredictable at the end, Trump appealing to blue collar voters who wanted change no matter what that change looked like, millennials and african americans not voting as much as everyone expected

every single drat thing i was saying in C-SPAM and they banned me from the forums and forbade me from posting in there because i was right lmao

i also said i thought Trump would ultimately win and now i hope i'm wrong about that one welp

But did you foresee the Cubs winning the world series?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Florida

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!
Commie NedFlanders are you MrWiggles from way back when? Is MrWiggles still a person that exists and posts?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Do ya vote for a murderer and liar or some guy who may say rude things :smug:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Vakal posted:

But did you foresee the Cubs winning the world series?

not at all

i study marx not biff

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
but but but critical theory is cultural marxism and and and

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Oh.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
yea so put that in yer pipe and smoke it

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
CNF you are and always were a good poster. C-SPAM is the worst forum in the history of this website and that includes the ones with body counts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Feminasty Slut posted:

CNF you are and always were a good poster. C-SPAM is the worst forum in the history of this website and that includes the ones with body counts.

how is cspam bad

give examples

• Locked thread