Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

While Trump is certainly not the best Hearthstone player in practice, I'd like to think his technical knowledge of the game results in him winning a good bit more than he loses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Pon de Bundy posted:

how is cspam bad

give examples

The background used to crash my browser, all the popular threads have like 50000 pages of shitposting and youtube links and maybe 5% of them on the actual thread topic, just to name a couple examples. Also they get mad when you say bad things about clinton but that's true on every forum pretty much.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
the toxx yourself for trump thread was funny, and got even funnier when they did this

Baloogan posted:

Hark! Hark! Harken to me.

Friends, Romans, fellow goons, lend me your ears
I come to bury TRUMP, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Trump.

The good lord shines his mercy upon us sinners. I come with a way to redeem your mortal souls.

REPUDIATE TRUMP
SPIT UPON HIM, UPON HIS NAME, UPON HIS MOVEMENT
REPUDIATE YOUR SUPPORT FOR TRUMP

and your SOUL and your ACCOUNT will be saved.
and your TOXX will be annulled.

Your foolishness will be punished with a MONTH LONG PROBATION for the BAD JUDGEMENT you have shown in supporting such a man.

SPEAK NOW, to SAVE YOUR SOULS. Quote this post, and give a SINCERE reason or two for why you repudiate trump.

The alternative is eternal damnation. An automatic upgrade to a permatoxx.

This is your chance to save yourselves, and release the hold that Trump has on your mortal souls.

Repent. REPENT.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
disavow trump and be sufficiently ~contrite~ about it or we'll permaban you if he loses

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

extra row of teeth posted:

Is there a word for the white woman equivalent of an Uncle Tom

Stepford wife?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Commie NedFlanders posted:

every single drat thing i was saying in C-SPAM and they banned me from the forums and forbade me from posting in there because i was right lmao

you were banned for being a longwinded embarassing moron who pms pedantic d&d screeds to moderators, as if them telling you to shut the gently caress up was in fact a request to hear more from the gurgling shitfountain in your head

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Pon de Bundy posted:

how is cspam bad

give examples

IMO funneling mildly interesting threads into a place where they can probate everyone who doesn't lick Clinton's pants suits is not as funny as everyone thinks it is. Not all of us here are "adult" enough to worship abuela and give her the respect she deserves.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

skeletonotherkin posted:

I never bothered to read any of the poo poo you linked, but drat you crazy. Not even funny crazy like Dare, but some how your still here.

I don't care.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

holy poo poo that's incredible

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you think the electors aka the friends and cousins of politicians will let him in

firebeats
May 8, 2016

Chinatown posted:

i cannot even begin to express how much i hope that everyone dies

Don Of The Dead
Apr 8, 2007

I'm feelin' clean, I was only thirteen With the heavy starch, on my Bugle Boy Jeans
So many CTR shills in here, someone needs to show you guys some Ben Garrison cartoons to show you the light.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

do u know jenny posted:

Nate Silver's 538 has Trump right now as having a 1 in 3 chance of being president of the United States.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

That is loving frightening. It shouldn't be this close, not with who we're dealing with. but, then again, the idea of the USA completely screwing itself over seems like a necessary step in fixing the systemic issues with their democratic system. So I dunno.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm pretty sure the correct answer to the fermi paradox is one of the really depressing ones. Thanks Election 2016!

firebeats
May 8, 2016

Feminasty Slut posted:

C-SPAM is the worst forum in the history of this website and that includes the ones with body counts.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Don Of The Dead posted:

So many CTR shills in here, someone needs to show you guys some Ben Garrison cartoons to show you the light.

After the election is over, either way I'd like to see their instruction packets because I swear part of it is to keep parroting the "if you're undecided you're a loving idiot" and "there's no chance whatsoever trump will win" lines considering how often those sentiments are posted here and elsewhere with almost the same wording.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Don Of The Dead posted:

CTR has successfully convinced me to vote Trump

yeah I eat rear end posted:

After the election is over, either way I'd like to see their instruction packets because I swear part of it is to keep parroting the "if you're undecided you're a loving idiot" and "there's no chance whatsoever trump will win" lines considering how often those sentiments are posted here and elsewhere with almost the same wording.

Bill Maher started spouting CTR talking points on his show a couple months ago in a thinly veiled ploy to get Obama on as a guest (he's going to be on tonight). When I heard him say "nothingburger" on TV I stopped watching

EugeneJ has issued a correction as of 15:31 on Nov 4, 2016

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
Hillary Clinton, lifelong career politician, loses to orange retard. lmao she must be so mad, that's what she gets for being a milquetoast neoliberal opportunist

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Homestar Runner posted:

good point a couple weeks ago she had a commanding double-digit lead in Colorado / Pennsylvania

and today's numbers indicate she's gonna win both in a landsl... wha?

lmao

I don't think this got quoted and laughed at enough yet. Jesus Christ lmao

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
Oh yeah... I especially love the sign behind me... BLACKS for Trump!

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
Hey correct the record. How does it feel to know you sold your souls to the devil for pennies? And how does it feel to know after you have done so much that God will never forgive you and you'll burn in hell...that you cost your anti christ candidate the election?

You should have listened to the rolling stones song sympathy for the devil first.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
We only poo poo post about Trump so hard now because once he's president he's going to make criticism of His Excellency illegal and spend his first 100 years of dominion filing lawsuits against all his enemies.

polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out
Got tired of listening to the offish Hamilton Soundtrack and headed over to C-SPAM to find new music. Was not disappointed

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Zzulu posted:

Do ya vote for a murderer and liar or some guy who may say rude things :smug:

Good thing these are not the choices then

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Michael Bayleaf posted:

May an engine break loose from a plane and find your humble abode as you sleep

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Michael Bayleaf posted:

lol at your commitment to posting this over and over again in all these types of threads.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
it's a mantra for the hold the nosers

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
If we are lucky Hillary's plane will crash into Trump's plane the day of the election and Obama declares self presidente for life

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm pretty sure the correct answer to the fermi paradox is one of the really depressing ones. Thanks Election 2016!

Every civilization grows to a point where a trump emerges and destroys it all. Sounds about right

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Teikanmi posted:

If we are lucky Hillary's plane will crash into Trump's plane the day of the election and Obama declares self presidente for life

gross

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i just want this poo poo to be over with one way or another already

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

when trump wins he should build a giant gold throne atop an enormous marble staircase and every american has to climb up the staircase and kneel before him. neither trump nor the supplicant say anything, but trump thinks for about 10 seconds and either crushes their skull with a huge golden scepter and lets their lifeless body roll down the staircase, or gently motions them to stand whereupon one of trump's goons places a make america great again hat on their head and they work for him now

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Sometimes a person he kills is someone who has loyally supported him throughout the campaign but it's to show all that none may claim to know His mind or be exempt from His wrath.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

R-Type posted:

May an engine break loose from a plane and find your humble abode as you sleep

"I'm pro-life for unwanted babies, but I'm pro-death for democrat voters"
:goonsay:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

r u ready to WALK posted:

"I'm pro-life for unwanted babies, but I'm pro-death for democrat voters"
:goonsay:

Same except I want everyone to die.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Told Two Times posted:

Hey correct the record. How does it feel to know you sold your souls to the devil for pennies? And how does it feel to know after you have done so much that God will never forgive you and you'll burn in hell...that you cost your anti christ candidate the election?

You should have listened to the rolling stones song sympathy for the devil first.

3/10 religious fanatic troll. Cite a bible verse next time.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
If Melania Trump becomes first lady, she's going to focus on online bully; something her husband knows a lot about.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Gaunab posted:

If Melania Trump becomes first lady, she's going to focus on online bully; something her husband knows a lot about.

I got that from the news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

trump should change the name for canada, usa and mexico from north america to goof troop

• Locked thread