Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

disavow trump and be sufficiently ~contrite~ about it or we'll permaban you if he loses
As the election went on Trump became indefensible and even the people who toxxed for him were begging for forgiveness and disavowing him. The first IK for Trump went insane and the second one ended up rebuking Trump, as well. What a candidate!

Feminasty Slut posted:

I don't think this got quoted and laughed at enough yet. Jesus Christ lmao
Are we laughing because he thinks a single poll is a good indicator of the state of the election, or because he thinks that, he believes Hillary had "double-digit lead" a couple weeks ago?

Because we're all real concerned about the results in PA, lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
when will you guys realize polls are meaningless

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
There are no polls and no facts, there are only opinions, and mine is the loudest

Feminasty Slut posted:

The funny thing to me is that Abeula isn't leading by like 30 points. She's fighting to win an election against a literal clown. She must really suck.
She does suck and this is the only election she could have won

Knight has issued a correction as of 16:49 on Nov 4, 2016

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

The funny thing to me is that Abeula isn't leading by like 30 points. She's fighting to win an election against a literal clown. She must really suck.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

trump should change the name for canada, usa and mexico from north america to goof troop

He should demand that Canada and Mexico swap names and declare war if either resists.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Teikanmi posted:

If we are lucky Hillary's plane will crash into Trump's plane the day of the election and Obama declares self presidente for life

I just reported you to the FBI.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
the magic of trump is that when you look at his opposition you realize that even indefensibility is a relative quality

it's like if at the first debate, trump walked out onto the debate stage and took a big fuckin poo poo and we were all like "aww gently caress RIP trump" but then hillary walked in from the opposite side of the stage and dropped her own deuce right next to his

the entire campaign has been like that, it owns

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Why would Obama want to stay president, he's about to start making some real gwap

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if trump wins im going to live in canada

cause i already live here :smugdog:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
if trump wins i'm resolutely jumping into my car and driving north until i stop over at a gas station where the fuel is measured in "liters" rather than "gallons" and the culture shock will trigger a violent epileptic seizure

i'll then turn the car around and drive back home in tears, where i will sit with my hopes broken and await the horrors soon to be inflicted by The Greatening

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If goons can buy hot dog stands and disease ridden Hawaiian swamp communes surely we can bond together to buy a shack in the Canadian woods to drink ourselves to death in.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

if trump wins i'm resolutely jumping into my car and driving north until i stop over at a gas station where the fuel is measured in "liters" rather than "gallons" and the culture shock will trigger a violent epileptic seizure

i'll then turn the car around and drive back home in tears, where i will sit with my hopes broken and await the horrors soon to be inflicted by The Greatening

You ain't gonna make it past the civil war battles in your way.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Im glad cspam probies trump fans partially because theyre crazy trash but mainly bc its funny

Knight posted:

As the election went on Trump became indefensible and even the people who toxxed for him were begging for forgiveness and disavowing him. The first IK for Trump went insaneand the second one ended up rebuking Trump, as well. What a candidate!

haha who was that

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
i liked bernie. hello from not america, vote jill stein or something

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

As a female and a minority I'm legit scared about the possibility of a Trump win

Like anyone voting Trump still because "anarchy now lol" is forgetting about all the ethnic/religious/sexual minorities that will be crushed under his bootheel

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

If Trump is elected I call this period of US history the American Autumn. It is characterized by a rapid economic decline and vanishing trust in government institutions due to massive corruption on an unprecedented scale.

The American Autumn, write it down. Also remember who came up with it.

(If Clinton is elected the American Autumn is postponed till next election, but it's still gonna be know as the American Autumn. Write that down.)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

DEAR AMERICANS MOVING TO CANADA HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:

-its cold bring a coat for winter time and snow tires and ice scraper for your car window
-sometimes lots of bugs in the summer but otherwise it gets really nice and not too hot
-we only have like 1/4 of the fast food joints so be prepared to be Lovin' It (mcdonalds)
-we are polite on the outside but really we are jerks deep down inside it makes things passive aggressive and civil
-netflix isnt as good
-im sure theres other stuff just dont go to quebec they dont even speak the same darn language and they are all butthurt
-also dont go to ontario
-or the middle states that we call provinces

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

whoflungpoop posted:

Im glad cspam probies trump fans partially because theyre crazy trash but mainly bc its funny

They actively edit thread titles to make Clinton seem like the master of the universe. The whole place is insufferable poo poo.

polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out
No one's moving to Canada because alcohol is expensive as poo poo there

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

numberoneposter posted:

DEAR AMERICANS MOVING TO CANADA HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:

-its cold bring a coat for winter time and snow tires and ice scraper for your car window
-sometimes lots of bugs in the summer but otherwise it gets really nice and not too hot
-we only have like 1/4 of the fast food joints so be prepared to be Lovin' It (mcdonalds)
-we are polite on the outside but really we are jerks deep down inside it makes things passive aggressive and civil
-netflix isnt as good
-im sure theres other stuff just dont go to quebec they dont even speak the same darn language and they are all butthurt
-also dont go to ontario
-or the middle states that we call provinces

is the milk really sold in plastic bags rather than jugs

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
it would be p sweet if trump wins and everyone talkin' big actually follows through on running to a diff county (they won't)

I could stand to lose a ton of the daily traffic around here

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

is the milk really sold in plastic bags rather than jugs
only in ontario and you dont want to go to ontario

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
If Hillary Clinton wins everyone will for sure trust the government, just like they'll trust the media and entertainment and tapwater.

Haha just kidding it does not matter who wins it's going to be a nightmare we'll never wake up from.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

polysynth posted:

No one's moving to Canada because alcohol is expensive as poo poo there

But if you're in Canada, you wouldn't need to drink yourself to death.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
I'm calling it now. If Trump wins, he will get assassinated. The establishment wants Hillary. The establishment needs Hillary. All that power is focused on this key position. They weren't afraid of crossing any lines when they took out JFK. What lines will they cross trying to take down Trump? The fall out will show who is really pulling the strings.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

If Trump is elected I call this period of US history the American Autumn. It is characterized by a rapid economic decline and vanishing trust in government institutions due to massive corruption on an unprecedented scale.

The American Autumn, write it down. Also remember who came up with it.

(If Clinton is elected the American Autumn is postponed till next election, but it's still gonna be know as the American Autumn. Write that down.)

Ok I'll remember it. When I'm an old man being interviewed on the American Collapse 50 years from now I'll be sure to tell them that "Raspberry Jam It In Me" was the first person to coin the term "American Autumn".

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

LadyPictureShow posted:

But if you're in Canada, you wouldn't need to drink yourself to death.
being an alco in canada takes financial dedication

and the fancy beer isnt much more expensive than the cheap poo poo so you can feel fancy

numberoneposter has issued a correction as of 18:17 on Nov 4, 2016

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Feminasty Slut posted:

They actively edit thread titles to make Clinton seem like the master of the universe. The whole place is insufferable poo poo.

editing thread titles :ohdear:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Junkfist posted:

If Hillary Clinton wins everyone will for sure trust the government, just like they'll trust the media and entertainment and tapwater.

Haha just kidding it does not matter who wins it's going to be a nightmare we'll never wake up from.

Haha, look at this guy who never got offered to pay $10 to let a traffic violation slide or was asked for sex in exchange for passing a college entrance exam and thinks he lives in a corrupt dystopian nightmare state.

You live in one of the least corrupt societies ever to exists in the history of the universe and I hope the orange Cheeto man is gonna teach you a lesson about what real corruption is. Vote Trump.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chinatown posted:

i cannot even begin to express how much i hope that everyone dies

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Illavick posted:

I'm calling it now. If Trump wins, he will get assassinated. The establishment wants Hillary. The establishment needs Hillary. All that power is focused on this key position. They weren't afraid of crossing any lines when they took out JFK. What lines will they cross trying to take down Trump? The fall out will show who is really pulling the strings.

If Trump gets elected he will either get a whole lot of nothing done as the house/senate blocks him Obama style, or a crazy white trash supporter will assassinate him because he didn't magic all of the immigrants away

Edit or he'll get impeached for child rape and Mike Pence takes over, who the GOP will work with to try to throw America back into the 50s. Business as usual

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
It doesn't matter who wins the election, Sauron rules us all.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Trump has already won! The write in ballots were overwhelming! DON'T BELIEVE THE MEDIA LIES HILLARY IS STEALING THE ELECTION. THE ILLUMINATI DOESN'T WANT TO TRUMP TO REVEAL-

*is dragged off stage and stuffed into a black helicopter with the call sign "Abuelita" on direct flight to Guantanamo*

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Looch posted:

lol just lol if you think trump will win

I hope he wins by the Electoral college and not the majority because then they might finally go "Oh poo poo what have we done" and get rid of the loving outdated electoral college so it never happens again

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
Yup. That's exactly how I see it. Either Hillary gets elected and the 1% have their way or Trump gets elected and a bunch of bullshit happens so that the 1% have their way. Both choices end benefiting the elite because that's what they do. The objective is to dig up as much dirt as possible so people can see what's going on. Voting for Trump has become the equivalent to whistle blowing a corrupt company.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Chomp8645 posted:

Trump has already won! The write in ballots were overwhelming! DON'T BELIEVE THE MEDIA LIES HILLARY IS STEALING THE ELECTION. THE ILLUMINATI DOESN'T WANT TO TRUMP TO REVEAL-

You know what really sucks? The Democrats keep being so loving evil they actually make that rear end in a top hat look like has a point

"This debate is rigged against me, you've rigged it against me, all of you" is what he rants and we laugh

Then it turns out that indeed Hilary was getting leaked debate questions

Like fuuuuuuuck, gently caress her so much, gently caress him so much, can't we decide the presidency by throwing them in an arena with chainsaws in the hopes they'll just kill each other?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

whoflungpoop posted:

haha who was that
Boosted_C5

There was a great period right after the appointments where Boosted_C5, as the right wing IK, was giving everyone free avatars and the left wing IK was probating everyone for their speech but eventually the election got uglier and each of us in our own way was broken. It was hard to know who was more crazy...

Boosted_C5 posted:

Save me JEB!

PLEASE

I AM BEGGING YOU

I WILL NEVER STRAY AGAIN

I WILL SERVE THE BUSH CRIME FAMILY FOR THE REST OF MY DAYS

I VOTED FOR YOU FOR GOVERNOR

I VOTED FOR W FOR PRESIDENT

I WILL VOTE FOR YOU FOR PRESIDENT

I WILL VOTE FOR GEORGE P BUSH FOR PRESIDENT

I WILL TAKE ALL THE BUSH YOU CAN THROW AT ME AND LIKE IT

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Blazing Ownager posted:

I hope he wins by the Electoral college and not the majority because then they might finally go "Oh poo poo what have we done" and get rid of the loving outdated electoral college so it never happens again

I hope he wins the popular vote but loses in the EC so that next cycle, someone even batfuck crazier whips the base into a frenzy. Disclaimer, I'm a big fan of Andy Kaufman-esque humor - I've enjoyed the absurdity of this election very much

Remember when donors gave Jeb Bush hundreds of millions of dollars, and he squandered it on guacamole bowls, and then cried in a press conference when he announced we was dropping out and was going home to bang his wife?

Remember Ted Cruz loving up a simple human handshake?

Remember Hillary's bodyguards throwing her limp rear end body into a van?

Remember Trump bragging about the size of his dick as his opening statement of a presidential debate?

Remember when a tape was leaked where Trump bragged about grabbing women by the pussy?

Remember when a guy literally named Anthony Weiner was caught sending pictures of his weiner to girls, and his laptop might have evidence that a presidential nominee perjured herself?

Dignity Van Houten has issued a correction as of 18:41 on Nov 4, 2016

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Haha, look at this guy who never got offered to pay $10 to let a traffic violation slide or was asked for sex in exchange for passing a college entrance exam and thinks he lives in a corrupt dystopian nightmare state.

You live in one of the least corrupt societies ever to exists in the history of the universe and I hope the orange Cheeto man is gonna teach you a lesson about what real corruption is. Vote Trump.

You're a delusional retard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

• Locked thread