Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Illavick posted:

Yup. That's exactly how I see it. Either Hillary gets elected and the 1% have their way or Trump gets elected and a bunch of bullshit happens so that the 1% have their way. Both choices end benefiting the elite because that's what they do. The objective is to dig up as much dirt as possible so people can see what's going on. Voting for Trump has become the equivalent to whistle blowing a corrupt company.

*punches himself in the dick repeatedly*

It's the only way to fight them. LISTEN to me. The conspiracy. The Rothschilds. It's the only way. They control everything.

*is silenced and dragged off by Abuela's republican guard with his dick all mashed up*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

extra row of teeth posted:

As a female and a minority I'm legit scared about the possibility of a Trump win

Like anyone voting Trump still because "anarchy now lol" is forgetting about all the ethnic/religious/sexual minorities that will be crushed under his bootheel

gross mra pua alt-rightist spotted

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Lol if you're scared of the outcome of an election and not all the bad stuff that brought us here.

Also c spam blows I got probed like six times by drunkfem ik

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Someone in D&D unironically said "Vilerat would still vote Hillary if he was alive"

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

It's the only way to fight them. LISTEN to me. The conspiracy. The Rothschilds. It's the only way. They control everything.

*is silenced and dragged off by Abuela's republican guard with his dick all mashed up*

Shut down Gitmo!

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Toadvine posted:

Lol if you're scared of the outcome of an election and not all the bad stuff that brought us here.

Also c spam blows I got probed like six times by drunkfem ik

This is the funny thing to me - the kind of poo poo like the lady on the last page expressed, I don't "get" that kind of panicked fear of Trump, like he'd take office (one that has proven fairly ineffectual in recent years) and immediately break every rule, ignore every check and balance, and intentionally commit several domestic crimes against humanity (and get away with it). He's still an egregious motherfucker (but it turns out so is Hillary) and it's weird to me that future-tense sensationalism is the worry when frankly the question should be why/how is it our society is such that these people made it to the point where one or the other will "lead" us.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Feminasty Slut posted:

IMO funneling mildly interesting threads into a place where they can probate everyone who doesn't lick Clinton's pants suits is not as funny as everyone thinks it is. Not all of us here are "adult" enough to worship abuela and give her the respect she deserves.

returning SA to a hyperprogressive hivemind is sure to bring back the subscr-

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/somethingawful.com

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

EugeneJ posted:

Someone in D&D unironically said "Vilerat would still vote Hillary if he was alive"

Well he definitely can't now, that's for sure

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Haha, look at this guy who never got offered to pay $10 to let a traffic violation slide or was asked for sex in exchange for passing a college entrance exam and thinks he lives in a corrupt dystopian nightmare state.

You live in one of the least corrupt societies ever to exists in the history of the universe and I hope the orange Cheeto man is gonna teach you a lesson about what real corruption is. Vote Trump.

You got very angry when someone suggested Hillary Clinton is not trustworthy.

Haha.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Prude posted:

This is the funny thing to me - the kind of poo poo like the lady on the last page expressed, I don't "get" that kind of panicked fear of Trump, like he'd take office (one that has proven fairly ineffectual in recent years) and immediately break every rule, ignore every check and balance, and intentionally commit several domestic crimes against humanity (and get away with it). He's still an egregious motherfucker (but it turns out so is Hillary) and it's weird to me that future-tense sensationalism is the worry when frankly the question should be why/how is it our society is such that these people made it to the point where one or the other will "lead" us.

It's really easy to "get", people are lead to feel one way or another so that they vote and feel involved for doing so.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
For real though if you're so supportive of one of these two candidates that you get real mad if someone says they're not voting for either one and start screaming some sort of angry sarcastic gibberish while RPing boy howdy I just don't know if I can see where you're coming from.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

do u know jenny posted:

Nate Silver's 538 has Trump right now as having a 1 in 3 chance of being president of the United States.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

So if this is at all accurate, the popular vote will be pretty evenly split but Hillary will get most of the electoral votes by a wide margin.

This means Trump won't be president but it will most certainly lead to widespread civil unrest from his supporters.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Who's ready for weeks of Recounts? !

Lol if you think this poo poo show is over next Wednesday.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

You need to go to the doctor and the psychatrist. A committal to an insane asylum would be the most beneficial thing to ever happen to you.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I hope so because it will upset people i dislike

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Yaldabaoth posted:

So if this is at all accurate, the popular vote will be pretty evenly split but Hillary will get most of the electoral votes by a wide margin.

This means Trump won't be president but it will most certainly lead to widespread civil unrest from his supporters.

Republicans such at rioting, so no worries.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

bag em and tag em posted:

I think the timeline is:

-Hillary declares victory

-Trump refuses to concede

-Voting irregularities pop up, triggering two months of recounts

-Hillary is indicted

-Obama pardons Hillary

-Riots

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Monday I am buying 10 handles of evan williams.

I'll see you guys in December.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this is an Official Forums Request to move this thread to cspam so we can destroy free speech on somethingawful. thank you

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

this is an Official Forums Request to move this thread to cspam so we can destroy free speech on somethingawful. thank you

Speaking of over-reaching moderators:

https://medium.com/@cesifoti/what-i-learned-from-visualizing-hillary-clintons-leaked-emails-d13a0908e05e#.m7swb8oe5

quote:

Later, a friend of one of my students posted the news on Reddit where it went viral. And I mean really viral. It became the top story of the Internetisbeautiful subreddit, and made it to Reddit’s frontpage. It collected more than 3000 upvotes and 700 comments. But as the story peaked, a moderator single handedly removed it in an authoritarian move, and justified his unilateral silencing of the post by adding a rule banning “sites that serve a political agenda or that otherwise induce drama.” Of course, the rule was added AFTER the post was removed.

SA is no better than Reddit now

:sad:

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Counterpoint:

C-SPAM is one of the best parts of this entire forum.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

crabcakes66 posted:

Counterpoint:

C-SPAM is one of the best parts of this entire forum.

It was until correct the record bought it.

jamcadbury
Nov 12, 2004
South Side Mexican
nate bronze is a silly gently caress boy, discuss

http://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/nate-silvers-very-very-wrong-predictions-about-donald-t-1788583912

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Doghouse posted:

I loooooooooove threads like this. I wad thinking of making one called "Donald Trump is a dumb evil guy"

You know one pro to Trump winning is we'd only have 4 years of him

If you think the Republicans are taking it back from Hilary "I know what's best for you all" Clinton, nor would we want them to, you are crazy.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

whoflungpoop posted:

editing thread titles :ohdear:

Ok so an example. I remember when Colin Powell's emails were leaked and they had to amend the Bill dicking bimbos thread title to include "(scoop if true)" like anyone gives a poo poo if its true or not.

It comes across like Hillary's paying them to be that dumb even though they're probably just that dumb for free. Its unfunny and stupid and so is every shill in that retarded forum.

ps hail satan nice meltdown etc

old beast lunatic has issued a correction as of 20:21 on Nov 4, 2016

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

EugeneJ posted:

I think the timeline is:

-Voting irregularities pop up, triggering two months of recounts

-Hillary is indicted

-Obama pardons Hillary

-Riots

I'd like to offer a diverging timeline:

-Trump tells the South to rise again

-They do and we have Civil War 2.0 (with live streaming coverage)

-Two years later the American map looks like Crimson Skies

Blazing Ownager has issued a correction as of 20:17 on Nov 4, 2016

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Teikanmi posted:

Well he definitely can't now, that's for sure

His crisis actor will probably vote Abuela though. Crisis actor union is left-wing

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
well, trump supporters dont seem petty at all to me,

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

do you actually know how the recounts happened in 2000? it was an automatic process triggered by florida's vote being so close, not AL GORE BEIN A HUGE JERK

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

lol can you imagine the poll numbers if the republican party nominated literally anyone else

the dnc has lost their goddamn minds

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Told Two Times posted:

It was until correct the record bought it.

Nah stomping :bernout: :ussr: and :freep: is the best part about it.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
it'd be cool if Hillary won then Julian Assange would just constantly gently caress with her by releasing e-mail dump after e-mail dump

we'd have the very first presidential-level trolling

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

food court bailiff posted:

lol can you imagine the poll numbers if the republican party nominated literally anyone else

They could've gotten Harambe elected. The first gorilla-american president in history could have been a thing. :(

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Meanwhile the Koch bros are throwing millions to their adherents' campaigns in the Senate so tough tits if you thought we were ever gonna get less war and domestic surveillance

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Meanwhile the Koch bros are throwing millions to their adherents' campaigns in the Senate so tough tits if you thought we were ever gonna get less war and domestic surveillance

bruh... does it hurt to be so wrong?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
meanwhile george soros is throwing millions to fund sheriff joe and build the wall, smdh

firebeats
May 8, 2016

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

trump should change the name for canada, usa and mexico from north america to goof troop

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

food court bailiff posted:

They didn't lose their minds they got hijacked by the New world order. Duhhh

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Nut to Butt posted:

bruh... does it hurt to be so wrong?

It only hurts to be wronged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Welcome home thread.

• Locked thread