Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

thatguy posted:

Last summer we had to sub out $7500 worth of trail clearing, mainly because a lot of trails get snow-clear at about the same date and with due dates for trail clearing, it was just too much overall in July/August. However, we started mid-May. This next summer we're going to try to start in mid-April. tbh we're greedy fucks and we're trying to keep as much money as possible but it's a legit possibility. I have plat if you want to pm me about it, or list some way I can get a hold of you.

You only make about 8k in a summer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
So what are you paid per year and how do you get that job

• Locked thread