Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
my boss at a restaurant i work at once a week is Palestinian and learned english in Germany so his accent rules. Also, I am 95% he has killed at least one person in his life.

the other is a tiny jewish man that lives across the street from where he works. was smuggled out of israel by a rabbi because he pissed off the wrong people and owed alot of money. also has a crippling gambling problem, saves all his money up for the year and blows it in vegas for two weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheetoRamen
Feb 1, 2013

Triangle Shirt Factotum posted:

I have a coworker who is hiding bad data on material to replace the current personal protective equipment meant to shield people from radioactive contamination. The new stuff is actually worse protection than what has been used before.

The bad material is from the former company he worked at... where he was the CTO. He might even have a percentage in that company still.

I'm the guy not blackmailing him for part of the deal and instead, first reporting radiation risks to his internet friends. By 'first' I mean 'will only'.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
The safety representative doesn't use the basic safety features of the equipment we operate and wears both earbuds (also considered a safety hazard) so in order to get his attention you have to shout at him for like a minute.

Also he buys cheap rear end deodorant that wears off before our shift is over.

E. The supervisor in charge of the building for my shift's first wife left him for having affairs with coworkers and there is a string of attractive girls who are really bad at our job getting promoted to supervisor :iiam:

SeXReX fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Nov 7, 2016

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
Some loving idiot keeps slam dunking the toilet lid after taking a poo poo in the stall next to me. Mind you, I work in HQ of an on demand app, and not at a restaurant or factory

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
don't you know when you get your crap entirely within the toilet (a 'swish') you're encouraged to celebrate via spiking the lid?

Sex Falcon
Jun 4, 2013

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Isaac posted:

I worked with a guy who yelled at the boss "You are the king of stupid!" and stormed out

lmao brutal!!!

Sex Falcon
Jun 4, 2013

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

i do NOT like BBQ posted:

A coworker who started about a month and a half ago came out as trans (male to female), which is whatever, but she is such an insufferable baby now. Things she has been triggered by now include the word pussy, people asking her about cosmetics, people accidentally calling her by her male name, using the wrong pronouns, and my personal favorite, a coat rack that didn't have her female name. She talks about murdering someone who homed her dog, with details that are extremely unsettling, and how much she hates all men. When someone showed pictures of their Halloween costume which was a really sweet day of the dead face paint, she told this person she was appropriating a culture. She's getting a pass on a bunch of bullshit like not showing up for shifts, bullying people, and the previously mentioned crap.

hey bbq, really enjoyed your anonymous confession in the pissbitch thread

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
theres this guy that comes in smelling of alcohol but he does his job and nobody says anything cause its like, why bother. well once his boss did but htey can prove poo poo gently caress them don't front on me bitches i'll take you on

kazr posted:

one of my coworkers is working on her "tupperware business" and promotes it heavily on facebook. she shared one of those LIKE FOR A PRAYER, SHARE FOR 1000 PRAYERS poo poo, it was a small baby blue in the face and extremities laying in a clearing in the woods saying "THIS BABY IS IN ER BUT CRITICAL CONDITION PLEASE LIKE" or whatever poo poo. gaping anuses on sa is whatever but casually browsing my facebook and seeing an obviously dead baby skejfhqwjkehgw48i9hgiorehjborehj

that's why you gotta use the right tupperware. let the woman advertise her way

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
"Are you caught up in one piece?" hopeless anime addict

"No. Don't spoil anything" good meaning guy caught up in a bad anime

You'll never guess what the hopeless anime addict does next!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
"how about that weather?"

"heh another cold one right?"

"yep! okay got to go back to work"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
sometimes i am all like " hey servants get me this" and they go and give me something else. heh right? so annoying :fyadride:

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

CheetoRamen posted:

I'm the guy not blackmailing him for part of the deal and instead, first reporting radiation risks to his internet friends. By 'first' I mean 'will only'.

LoL, it's already reported to the appropriate parties. Some things are just beyond the pale.

The Dipshit fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Nov 7, 2016

Silhouette Wires
May 9, 2014

Never Knows Best
My first job was in a shoe store. The dude who did most of the stocking in the back was a major alcoholic. One day he pees himself while clocking in at the front counter. He was soon let go.

Also most annoying coworker I've had was a dude around my age who thought he was smart, talked a lot. But was not capable of learning or working quickly. I would feel bad for him except I had to work harder to make up for his dumb rear end screwing stuff up.

I'd say I've had it pretty easy so far. I've gotten along with a lot of my coworkers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I was in a rotational program the first year of my job, every 3 months I'd move to another department before settling on a final placement. First 3 months I sat near this Russian guy whose normal volume was "shout as loud as you loving can" and he would constantly be on the phone, for meetings, to calling his friends/family, whatever. You could hear him on the other side of the floor this guy was so obnoxious. After I left I vowed to never go back so I wouldn't have to listen to that guy again

1 year later for my current job now I'm on weekly phone calls with this same guy and I want to die

• Locked thread