Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
When I was growing up in High School I met my High School sweetheart. Unlike a Bruce Springsteen song, she was called Sue, not Mary. Sue and I were going steady for months and one night I took her down to the creek in my 396 Chevy and we knew that night we were gonna go all the way. We parked up, made some small talk and were both nervous. I had the World Series on the radio and goddamn it, it was a close game. It was the bottom of the ninth and we thought that they'd never win. As they played through the tenth innings, the squeeze play paid off and for the life of me I can't remember which darn team won that night. What I remember is Sue's body glistening through the moon roof on that darn Chevy as I climaxed inside her sinewy body.

Eight months later, I flunked High School. Sue was pregnant and for my birthday I got a union card and a wedding coat. My dreams of being a high falutin' Wall Street trader doing coke off the exquisite tits of hookers were dead and buried. Her parents had made me promise to marry her to make sure that there was no bastard child and I lived up to the responsibilities that I had saddled myself with.

When it came to Sue giving birth, the child came out of that once sweet cooch dead. Our child was a stillbirth, a dumpster baby to be thrown out because our darn 1950s medicine couldn't prevent it or find any medical use for the organs that had just been spat out.

To this day, I still get PTSD flashbacks every time I open a can of Sweet Sue's Whole Canned Chicken, which is pretty much what I live off these days. The fleeting moment of hope that a live chicken will slide out of that opening, only to be greeted by the horrific reality. A dead animal sliding out in fluids.

Anybody else got any Springsteen/Meat Loaf/Officer and a Gentleman inspired tales of teenage woe they'd like to get off their chests?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
jesus christ

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
you think anyone ever hosed one of them chickens?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Was it gloop or gloopgloop?

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
this thread made me feel again.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
That's one hell of an OP

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
:barf: those pictures are nms bro

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Nooner posted:

*almost raises hand*

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

There's a blues-based musical in this one for sure.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nooner posted:

This would make a good chorus.

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years
Everything dies baby that's a fact

Nightrain fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Nov 4, 2016

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Goddamnit once I saw that can it was all over for me. Also I'm vegan now.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Goddamnit once I saw that can it was all over for me. Also I'm vegan now.

is this you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szz40SZMzpI

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Nooner posted:

Only certain chickens meet the stringent requirements for being canned chicken. Guess which ones.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

Humans... It's not an "if" it's a "how many"

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
requesting Chicken Fuckers tag for me and my friends

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Cool thread, OP. I voted it 5 for you. Sorry about your chicken/baby.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I actually survived OP is just too embarassed to acknowledge me

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
whats wrong with that kid's face

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Nightrain posted:

Everything dies baby that's a fact

Chinatown will be so relieved when he reads this post.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
they used to sell pouches of sweet sue chicken in prison and not even the most pathetic inmates would eat it

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
I went to the grocery store recently to get a nice canned ham to keep until the holidays.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
I don't think I made a good choice.

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!
jesus loving christ wtf

Edit: mother of gently caress
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRBO9HaGq7E
Edit 2: holy gently caress that is vile, I hope Trump wins and justs destroys your country because seriously gently caress you

Lollerich fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Nov 4, 2016

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Lollerich posted:

jesus loving christ wtf

Edit: mother of gently caress
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRBO9HaGq7E
Edit 2: holy gently caress that is vile, I hope Trump wins and justs destroys your country because seriously gently caress you

It's now owned by a British company

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Sweet Sue because if you try and eat it your family will end up suing for wrongful death syndrome because you died from getting terminal butt rabies from eating Sweet Sue boiled chicken rear end. Hee Haw!

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Theophany posted:

When I was growing up in High School I met my High School sweetheart. Unlike a Bruce Springsteen song, she was called Sue, not Mary. Sue and I were going steady for months and one night I took her down to the creek in my 396 Chevy and we knew that night we were gonna go all the way. We parked up, made some small talk and were both nervous. I had the World Series on the radio and goddamn it, it was a close game. It was the bottom of the ninth and we thought that they'd never win. As they played through the tenth innings, the squeeze play paid off and for the life of me I can't remember which darn team won that night. What I remember is Sue's body glistening through the moon roof on that darn Chevy as I climaxed inside her sinewy body.

Eight months later, I flunked High School. Sue was pregnant and for my birthday I got a union card and a wedding coat. My dreams of being a high falutin' Wall Street trader doing coke off the exquisite tits of hookers were dead and buried. Her parents had made me promise to marry her to make sure that there was no bastard child and I lived up to the responsibilities that I had saddled myself with.

When it came to Sue giving birth, the child came out of that once sweet cooch dead. Our child was a stillbirth, a dumpster baby to be thrown out because our darn 1950s medicine couldn't prevent it or find any medical use for the organs that had just been spat out.

To this day, I still get PTSD flashbacks every time I open a can of Sweet Sue's Whole Canned Chicken, which is pretty much what I live off these days. The fleeting moment of hope that a live chicken will slide out of that opening, only to be greeted by the horrific reality. A dead animal sliding out in fluids.

Anybody else got any Springsteen/Meat Loaf/Officer and a Gentleman inspired tales of teenage woe they'd like to get off their chests?

5ed

lol

i was thinking about the same thing

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Jamoke posted:

I don't think I made a good choice.

loving great stuff.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
it's real hard to describe what eating sweet sue chicken is like. nothing about the taste or texture is right. the chicken is room temperature and it has a slimy mouthfeel.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

That looks so loving gross.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

holy gently caress hahahah

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Bungbroy
Dec 14, 2004

Sweet teats of the godbung, lend me thy broys

Kosher Pickup Line posted:

this thread made me feel again.

Same, thank you op. 5'd.

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

Nooner posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:whitewater:

• Locked thread