Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Congrats on making Eraserhead even more disturbing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm buying Thephany posting stock if anyone's selling

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I ate some cannned roast beef from walmart once, i ate half it was ok, however overnight the liquid turned into gelatin and it was pretty gross.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I ate some cannned roast beef from walmart once, i ate half it was ok, however overnight the liquid turned into gelatin and it was pretty gross.

buddy thats a natural thing wrt the gelatin

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

EVIL NOONER posted:

buddy thats a natural thing wrt the gelatin

Well, it was gross all the same.

Now DAK canned ham, on the other hand, those are good

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
hector you seem like the kind of guy that would eat canmed meats 4-5 times a week

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

the great deceiver posted:

hector you seem like the kind of guy that would eat canmed meats 4-5 times a week

It's mostly frozen lasagna and Wyngz, sometimes an Oscar Meyer bologna sandwich.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Hector Beerlioz posted:

It's mostly frozen lasagna and Wyngz, sometimes an Oscar Meyer bologna sandwich.

loving hell heck are you destitute

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

No, my dishwasher has been broken for a while so it's been a lot of oven cooked foods

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I bet Hector fully contributes to his Roth IRA every year and has a Schwab account that he contributes about half of his yearly goal to every year

Also that he would pee sitting down if he was at some girls house and she told him he had to

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Sheep-Goats posted:

I bet Hector fully contributes to his Roth IRA every year and has a Schwab account that he contributes about half of his yearly goal to every year

Also that he would pee sitting down if he was at some girls house and she told him he had to

I'm with Voya, not Schwab :colbert:

Doctor Discomfort
Jan 4, 2015

Theophany posted:

I often wonder who in the blue hell sees that poo poo on a supermarket shelf and thinks "yeah, that looks good, let's give that a try."

I got them once because I really like oysters. But those weren't oysters. They were an abomination.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
"I'm buying a canned ham" thing I said smiling to an old GF as we got our purchases at the drug store.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Professor Shark posted:

Is there anything that isn't made worse by canning?

Yeah, beer. Minimizing light exposure is optimal for beer.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Sheep-Goats posted:

I'm buying Thephany posting stock if anyone's selling

I literally have no idea what a squeeze play is. I just shitpost whilst drunk out of my gourd, listening to the Eagles and wake up afraid to refresh GBS in case I've been an unspeakable arsehole.

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

That is exquisite. Like, Donald Trump levels of luxuriousness.

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
This moving image also ties nicely into the current toxic meme about Islam being pro-gay and soddomists rights. Chill axe islamcysts.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Doctor Discomfort posted:

I got them once because I really like oysters. But those weren't oysters. They were an abomination.

I guess my point was more like "hey, I like Oysters, they are expensive, if they're a dollar in a can then I'm pretty sure they're gonna be poo poo." If you have that thought process and still buy them then you're arguably worse than the naive people who buy canned poo poo expecting it to be anything other than gut wrenchingly awful.

ETA: I usually buy those dollar packs of formed ham, swimming in water, carry them to the cary in a bag full of bourgeois groceries and then sit in my car, in the parking lot, stuffing that poo poo pork down my throat because goddamn it tastes good. It's a problem, sure, but I'm not buying loving canned oysters.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 253 days!)

Burt Sexual posted:

You new around here?

I haven't really been in GBS for awhile.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Labes for days posted:

Congrats on making Eraserhead even more disturbing.

In heaven all the chicken's fine

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Good lord man. Keep up the great work, seriously.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
OP I like this version of thunder road way better than Springsteens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb1bf-HpyD0

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

SniperWoreConverse posted:

OP I like this version of thunder road way better than Springsteens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb1bf-HpyD0

wow. even grosser than the op.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

vyst posted:

I'm sure she's used to being grossed out by now.

You'd think so but, I just keep escalating!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

luv 2 date boys posted:

wow. even grosser than the op.

The concept of that song is inherently gross,

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

West SAAB Story posted:

I haven't really been in GBS for awhile.

Np stick around. Pm me if you want tips. Be safe out here

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

10 years!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_wfMW2wO-Q

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
the chicken in a can thing i get, because making stew is a thing, and the canned oysters i get, because pasta sauces are a thing

it's the canned cheeseburger that i cannot wrap my loving head aroudn

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Anyone who truly believes he has friends is a fool.

Theophany posted:

I'm not buying loving canned oysters.

Condolences on your broken tastebuds, a good brand of smoked oysters is delicious on crackers with cream cheese.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
There's a lot of old meat and fish laying around that's hard to sell and companies have to get rid of it. Canned meats are becoming trendy foodie stuff now, especially if you call it tinned

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
For some reason, Germany has a ton of these canned/jarred weiners. Many of them with American motifs on them.

There were even more of them, but I'm too lazy to upload more pictures. Just rows and rows of the stuff.

Also, my girlfriend brought back a bunch of chicken feet from China in these little vacuum-sealed bags.

A whole bag full apparently.

Somehow less gross than the canned chicken though.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OMGVBFLOL posted:

the chicken in a can thing i get, because making stew is a thing, and the canned oysters i get, because pasta sauces are a thing

it's the canned cheeseburger that i cannot wrap my loving head aroudn

Back in the bad old days farm people would actually can small chickens at home in giant mason jars.

The canned cheeseburger and canned sausages are probably some leftover cultural memory from wartime/occupation and black-market canned American rations that were probably an amazing treat for starving German children

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Whoa, which one is the chicken

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Nooner posted:

you think anyone ever hosed one of them chickens?

Just going by the pictures, more than once.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

the great deceiver posted:

yeah it's fully cooked. it's a whole canned boiled chicken. theres also pouches of diced sweet sue chicken that they sell in jails; thats what i was eating. it's so bad i cant even describe it. it barely tastes like chicken.

Yeesh. Remind me to never go to jail!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 253 days!)

HowToBasic, or WeekendAtFurries?

• Locked thread