Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

black knight, black knight 2000, or the black hole would be cool as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

the real nightmare is the trolls cucking me out of getting the full 5 maddness multiballs at once edit: mods please add the I AM A loving MORON etc. filters back

the trolls insantly deflect all my shots straight through the middle of the flippers for me on my first shot 90% of the time. no wonder theyre so hated on the internet

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

the trolls insantly deflect all my shots straight through the middle of the flippers for me on my first shot 90% of the time. no wonder theyre so hated on the internet

i have the most success shooting them from the tip of the left flipper, usueally sends the ball to the right flipper. OR aim for the draw bridge you can clip the troll, the bounce the ball onto the drawbridge and into the moat [OR bounce it off the gate which always perfectly aligns to send the ball straight dow the middle drain fuuuu]

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

gotta get the troll bombs

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Gotta pay the troll toll lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

troll bombs are way to hard to grind up and aiming for the troll bumpers is just as bad as aiming for the trolls when you're not in multiball already

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i have the most success shooting them from the tip of the left flipper, usueally sends the ball to the right flipper. OR aim for the draw bridge you can clip the troll, the bounce the ball onto the drawbridge and into the moat [OR bounce it off the gate which always perfectly aligns to send the ball straight dow the middle drain fuuuu]

i normally do the clipping a troll to the castle thing but its extremely slow and goes bad easy. im gonna try the left flipper trick. wish me luck goons

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i once managed to get all the lights up at once and it didnt even last a second since it was me hitting the last troll who immediately sent the ball straight down the middle into hell :eng99:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

i once managed to get all the lights up at once and it didnt even last a second since it was me hitting the last troll who immediately sent the ball straight down the middle into hell :eng99:

my freakin saltiest moment in gaming

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

what i like to do is hit the troll bumpers until troll activation is lit, then activate all the other xyz maddness, or hell, even just one or two of them, and then kill the trolls during maddness multiball, which makes killing the trolls safe and actives troll maddness when youre done with em

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I liked watching the pinball blocks on that recent arcade marathon stream because every 5 to 10 minutes without fail someone would be playing and say "ah the upper corner is lit now, so I'm going to try to-" and someone off camera would interject immediately with "Oh its Lit Fam huehuehue"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ever since I wrote it earlier I've been thinking about owning a Elvira pinball tabe and marrying Elvira and telling her how much I love her and her pinball board.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Ever since I wrote it earlier I've been thinking about owning a Elvira pinball tabe and marrying Elvira and telling her how much I love her and her pinball board.

dude when VR gets way crazy and you can have sex in it and stuff, first thing im doing is downloading Elvira

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

things no console has gotten right sixteen years later:

decorating my virtual apartment

making piloting a mobile suit feel good

wangan kill bill

apple's whisper voice warning me about eyeball moonbase

Idk if this is supposed to be a lovely troll or what but some dude named, get this, his name is hideo lol like video, he made a game
Or two where piloting giant robot was fun

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

This but without the dipshit sarcasm

I was being sincere!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sonic racing transformed was so loving good i wanna boot it up again and play through the campaign just because. the boat stuff was icky but everything else felt really good, it looks beautiful, good music etc. playing it on 60fps on PC was a whole new world after how much it chugged on the wiiu lol

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

sonic racing transformed was so loving good i wanna boot it up again and play through the campaign just because. the boat stuff was icky but everything else felt really good, it looks beautiful, good music etc. playing it on 60fps on PC was a whole new world after how much it chugged on the wiiu lol

the boat that was just a big dreamcast controller that would make the disc reading noise was incredibly good though

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

i just remembered that when you turn the volume down on the announcer in that game he starts yelling at you to stop it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

farsel posted:

i just remembered that when you turn the volume down on the announcer in that game he starts yelling at you to stop it

hahaha. man. its probably the best thing sega's done in the past few years. i would love a sequel. more of the same please!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i bet with 3d printers you could repair pinball tables pretty easily

compared to before when you had no chance of finding the right part because who the gently caress makes pinball machine parts anymore

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
There is a new Daytona USA arcade cabinet soon.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

julian assflange posted:

There is a new Daytona USA arcade cabinet soon.

:jebstare:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEFTxxbkUtA

lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
omg

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im looking forward to playing cruisn blast

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

hahaha. man. its probably the best thing sega's done in the past few years. i would love a sequel. more of the same please!

It was done by Sumo Digital who as I understand it have been in the Disney Infinity mines for the last few years

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

That's incredible

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Mark III vs Master System is the Carmack vs Cliff of box art

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Plastic boxes are better.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

Plastic boxes are better.

The cover art though

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Those boxes hold the smaller card based games, not the cartridge based games.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
wow i wish they'd mentioned that on the box

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

If you're reading this and never played the SMS, now you know it could take two types of media!

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Benny D posted:

Idk if this is supposed to be a lovely troll or what but some dude named, get this, his name is hideo lol like video, he made a game
Or two where piloting giant robot was fun

i take back my gentle ribbing of specifically gundam games and replace it with the mildest criticism of your reading comprehension

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

pinball tables must take a lot of maintenance

I've never seen a working Sopranos pinball table and it pisses me off because I want to play it so bad

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yeah ive only seen one at Asbury Park, right by where Tony Soprano loves to stare at the ocean in the show The Sopranos. its extremely funny.

i want to play the big lebowski table

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Anybody ever played SegaGaGa?

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

in an alternate reality sega kept making cool games like sor, shinobi, fantasy zone, crazy taxi, and all that crap instead of sonic sequels

I miss their Arcade racing games more than anything.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Those bastards need to release Scud Race and Daytona USA 2 on PSN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

i take back my gentle ribbing of specifically gundam games and replace it with the mildest criticism of your reading comprehension

I remove my ballcap and begin faintly whispering into your ear

• Locked thread