Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigTeaBag
Dec 9, 2004
The Matrix is about black chicks.
If you're interested, it looks very similar to the Case Study Daybed by Modernica. It is available in sections and can be made pretty modularly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigTeaBag
Dec 9, 2004
The Matrix is about black chicks.

Jenner posted:

:v:

This one? looks like the seats are still free-floating? Do you mean another one? If not it seems like we'd have the same problems. I'll browse around though.

This one might have supports but I can't find a picture of the back to see if the other cushions are supported.

But this is a lovely couch and does look a lot like our current problem couch.

Maybe? I'm not sure.

This... might actually work. I'm not sure if our couch has secure stuff within it that we could drill into. I just felt at it and it and can't discern one way or the other. It feels firm but not solid. I'm not sure how to check if my couch has the internal solidness to make this improvement. But if it does and I can figure that out I can probably do this.

Things are still very tense so I'm going to let it rest for awhile until we're done going to the wedding we've been invited to and finished with Thanksgiving.

But I will update this thread when things have calmed down.

If you can tell me how to discern if there is a solid part in this couch to drill into that would be helpful.

Thank you so much, seriously!

Images of the back are available here: http://www.yliving.com/modernica-case-daybeds.html

• Locked thread