Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
jesus navas is still making the man city XI lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

RideTheSpiral posted:

hes playing really well though and they lost all their drive down the right when he went off

so i guess your joke isnt that funny

look at this guy who's never seen jesus navas before

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Tsaedje posted:

Let's not let facts get in the way of the narrative that Jesus Navas is the worst player ever to play in the premier league

i went to wikipedia to check if i just imagined that run of 80 games in the league without a goal but it turns out it's still ongoing

he's a poo poo spanish aaron lennon and you know it

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Paperhouse posted:

drat I love a good Pogba goal me

that'll give him the confidence take another 50 crap shots from outside of the box before the next one

• Locked thread