Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is the B-2 Cool AF?
Yes
Hell Yes
GOKU
View Results

• Locked thread
Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
In elementary school in France, they have a standard course unit where they teach you that if you find a weird piece of metal in a tree or sticking out of the ground or something don't touch it and tell an adult. I think I had that in 2nd grade? Apparently it's not unheard of to find stashes of explosive cannonballs from the Napoleonic wars, grenade stashes the Maquis put there, or what have you.

They had coloring books and fill-in-the-blank comic strips, short stories you copied off the board, you name it. Probably designed by some government committee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread