Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Gift preferences I play board games mainly (BGG collection here) and anything along the lines of expansions or games that wouldn't get you mocked by the board game thread for posting that you love it would be most certainly welcomed.

Although I like and am interested in RPGs not many of my gaming group are and I'm not confident enough in my game running abilities to try to convince them to let me try to run a game for them, so unless the RPG products are great for getting non roleplaying gamer types interested and are simple to run probably best to avoid.

Also no miniatures or dongs and nothing Too Anime.

Location In the wild Northwest of England.

Solemn vow I vow to not Grinch on pain of pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Got half of the the gift ordered just need to speak with my board game guy and I should be able to despatch next week

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Last item ordered should be able to assemble and post in the middle of next week.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Have all the items now will be shipping tomorrow.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
And my package is sent.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

NeoAnjou posted:

[I'm not permitted pets in my flat, so Bulbasaur stepped in for inspection duties.]

THANKS!

I haven't been able to identify the flag yet, but it's pretty cool - I'll also enjoy reading the book and have been looking to get the adventures decks for Pathfinder for a while!

Yay for Santa!

It's a rectangular version of the crest of Anjou.

It seemed fitting :D

I had just started reading the book myself so if you enjoy it half as much as I have so far you'll have a good time.

Rumda fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Dec 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Gifts have been received!

The parcel inspector lies on her throne and approves

Unfortunately Gloom has been a bit of a running joke in my gaming group since before I was a part of it so I don't know if it'll get any play but who knows

• Locked thread