Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NeoAnjou
Jul 22, 2010
Solemn Vow: I think this is year four(?) that I'll be participating. I'm good for it!

General Location: The land of the valueless Pound, a nation that looks backwards to it's past 'glories' rather than ahead, that celebrates division and xenophobia. The land of Brexit. (London, United Kingdom).

Gift Preferences:
Ah, the hard bit. I hope that the below inspire you.
I love boardgames - my BGG is here... which will be updated in a few minutes!
I also love books - if you have a book which is special to you, then that'd be great - Goodreads here
My Amazon wish-list is here: here - it's mostly stuff which is too expensive for TGSS, but should give you an idea of who I am.
Other than this - please go wild and go with whatever!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeoAnjou
Jul 22, 2010
Gift ordered (with expedited delivery)... should be there in 24-48 hours.

NeoAnjou
Jul 22, 2010

[I'm not permitted pets in my flat, so Bulbasaur stepped in for inspection duties.]

THANKS!

I haven't been able to identify the flag yet, but it's pretty cool - I'll also enjoy reading the book and have been looking to get the adventures decks for Pathfinder for a while!

Yay for Santa!

• Locked thread